LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Images
    35 year old who's been surfing for 17 months......yea, I'm scared. That's why I ate the swiss rolls....duh.

Now stop Bogarting that.....I need it to claim my nerves.

Quote Originally Posted by cepriano View Post
    i may be a drunk stoner loser,but im sure not afraid of chest high sets.
    classic. might just have to change my signature.

Quote Originally Posted by hanna View Post
    i've thought about that for a cardio routine - how long does it take you? i need 30 minutes a day, one way or another...
    About 30 minutes, 3 times a week. Paddle, pop up to the right. paddle, pop up to the left. All the way down the lake. Quite a workout, and the looks I get are just icing on the cake.

Quote Originally Posted by cepriano View Post
    i honestly dont understand this thread!!are you guys saying we should be training for chest high waves,that where not in shape to surf a 4 ft groundswell!!i dont know about u guys,but my bear belly does just fine with keeping me afloat.il probly have a couple beers and burn a spliff before i paddle out tomorrow and the rest of the week.this isnt mavericks,or atleast hurricane irene..if your too burnt out to paddle a little bit,just wait on the inside and u can pop up on that wave without even paddling.i may be a drunk stoner loser,but im sure not afraid of chest high sets.il probly go bodysurf this week,til we get that 6ft range on sunday.then daddy can spend some time in the green room!
    Jesus H Friggin Kee-rist, give the mirror a break, eh Narcissus...?!