LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I surfed this morning and there were plenty of closeouts cus our beach is in no shape to get this kinda swell right now, but there were some fun sections, as long as you can surf fast. Its building up for sure. I saw a lot of guys paddling out but just sitting there still gunshy to take off on anything that doesnt look fully makable.

Quote Originally Posted by McLovin View Post
    I surfed this morning and there were plenty of closeouts cus our beach is in no shape to get this kinda swell right now, but there were some fun sections, as long as you can surf fast. Its building up for sure. I saw a lot of guys paddling out but just sitting there still gunshy to take off on anything that doesnt look fully makable.
    thinking of bringing out my 9 or 11ft gun ....makes the kooks little speed bumps on the wave when I wait outside the crowd.

Quote Originally Posted by bigbuldge View Post
    DP'd this morning in Spring Lake. 2-3 ft with an occasional head high set. Light SE wind. Decent.
    ouch dude your butt must ache.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by H2O'C View Post
    Small bump yesterday morning on the Treasure Coast. Nothing this morning. Gonna check again this afternoon.
    caught some nice ones yesterday morning, waist to stomach with a little offshore winds in the a.m., where did you check

Images
    Walton Rocks and everything south to Stupub..

surfed this morning and there were plenty of closeouts cus our beach is in no shape to get this kinda swell right now, but there were some fun sections, as long as you can surf fast. Its building up for sure. I saw a lot of guys paddling out but just sitting there still gunshy to take off on anything that doesnt look fully makable.
    +1. high tide made it slow down a bit but still plenty of closeouts... a few fun size waves... might be undercalled... IDK.. I gotta good bar I surf regularly....5'6 retro quad made it easy enough... it dawned on me today...you know you're surfing good when everyone paddles out at the peak cuz you're shred'n but eventually goes away because its not worth completing with you catching every wave...awesome

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by H2O'C View Post
    Walton Rocks and everything south to Stupub..
    that was your problem the jetty and north of there wasnt too shabby...
    Last edited by fl.surfdog; Sep 5, 2012 at 12:58 AM.

[QUOTE=Stranded in Smithfield;138178. . .you know you're surfing good when everyone paddles out at the peak cuz you're shred'n but eventually goes away because its not worth completing with you catching every wave...awesome[/QUOTE]

LOL, wish I had that problem, damn B**g team riders on the reef all weekend. Those guys make it all look easy. Riding 9 or 10 footers in solid overhead surf, backwards and they get free boards from B**g. They pop-up and are planted on the nose sooner you can say boo. Yeah, I'm jealous, I admit it. Yesterday, I kept havin' to pull out so that L***a B****n on her knee board could catch just about every wave. What are you gonna do, drop in on one of the founding women of surfing 'cause she's a wave hog. Call out a woman who's old enough to be your mother and still tears it up? Shi-ite, she lives 2 blocks down from me, surf's twice as much, and still won't share, then she pulls out just early enough that you think, "Oh, I should have gone for that." I swear she does it on purpose. LOL

Hafa'Dai, El Surfirero de las Escaleras Espaņa. Meant to ask you last time you posted a pic of 'em, that Nipponese tank still there?

Hafa'Dai, El Surfirero de las Escaleras Espaņa. Meant to ask you last time you posted a pic of 'em, that Nipponese tank still there?
    ahh Islas de los Ladrones... Tank still there...for decades no one cared about the stuff... most still don't... some might call it junk...I say if you own a tank... its not junk... Camel Rock still has crates of live ordnance dumped just off the reef... as if a SW typhoon swell needed to be any more dangerous....
    PIC_0166.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by zaGaffer View Post
    LOL, wish I had that problem, damn B**g team riders on the reef all weekend. Those guys make it all look easy. Riding 9 or 10 footers in solid overhead surf, backwards and they get free boards from B**g. They pop-up and are planted on the nose sooner you can say boo. Yeah, I'm jealous, I admit it. Yesterday, I kept havin' to pull out so that L***a B****n on her knee board could catch just about every wave. What are you gonna do, drop in on one of the founding women of surfing 'cause she's a wave hog. Call out a woman who's old enough to be your mother and still tears it up? Shi-ite, she lives 2 blocks down from me, surf's twice as much, and still won't share, then she pulls out just early enough that you think, "Oh, I should have gone for that." I swear she does it on purpose. LOL

I gotta admit I have no f'in idea what you're talkin about.