LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Special shout out to meatloaf. U kno the true definition of "secret". Just cuz people talk about these spots doesnt mean they surf em.

Quote Originally Posted by natkitchen View Post
    Congrats! Hope you enjoy the your wife and the surf!
    Thanks dude, I appreciate it, looking forward to a week of no work, no responsibility, and quality time with my woman, and oh ya, great surf!

Hey when upcoming surfing competition take place have any idea!!1

22 year old male, your vocabulary and spelling make you sound like a 14 year old girl. Good luck in life with "ur futurez of bluntz and fire coral into ur mid 20s bra"

Mommy and daddy can only foot the bill for so long.

Images
    Who cares man? This is a forum not a freaking document he's handing to his boss.

Stretch, still looking forward to meeting up with you with our group over thanksgiving. Keep sharing the stoke. I feel the same way, I always like to have a group when I'm out surfing. Share the stoke, cuz if no one saw it, it never really happened.

Quote Originally Posted by SkegLegs View Post
    22 year old male, your vocabulary and spelling make you sound like a 14 year old girl. Good luck in life with "ur futurez of bluntz and fire coral into ur mid 20s bra"

6. I was gonna get mad n defend myself w words but theres no winning n a world full of skanklegs. Everyone of these forums gets twisted by some middle aged fat ****. Im goin back to the beach. If yall wanna surf hit me up. If u wanna talk w those pretty lips come find me n have a conversation. I was just tryin to bring the vibe we need in todays world now its very clear to yall y i choose to surf alone.

Hey man, I'm a fat middle-aged A$$. You're discriminating against me because I'm middle-aged? I can smoke blunts and surf over fire coral with the best of you young boys. I can also drink more whiskey, get more pu$$y, and shoot an AR-15 straighter than all you young fellas put together. Just cause I'm middle-aged doesn't mean I've lost touch. I may even change my name back to the Earl of Funk!
    Just messing with you. Lived in PR for 8 years and still come to Rincon every March to visit family and friends. I'll look you up this year. Show you in person that fat 50 year old guys can still hang.

Quote Originally Posted by S-T-R-E-T-C-H View Post
    I was gonna get mad n defend myself w words but theres no winning n a world full of skanklegs. Everyone of these forums gets twisted by some middle aged fat ****. Im goin back to the beach. If yall wanna surf hit me up. If u wanna talk w those pretty lips come find me n have a conversation. I was just tryin to bring the vibe we need in todays world now its very clear to yall y i choose to surf alone.

8. I work for my parents n get paid more than most of the ppl on this island skegleg. So i dont really care what u say. Im gonna live this mispelled life until i die. N im proud that my family has my back. W out them n god nothing wld b possible n chavez y chavez. I wasnt talkn to u man or fat middle aged ppl. I was talkn to skeglegs. Hes a ****. Bein fat n middle aged is like having a gold medal for life man. Everybodyy is really getn this twisted. All i was lookin for was a surf bud n all i found was a bunch of cocky men tryin to prove whos cooler stronger better. Truth is i dont care about proving myself to anyone cuz im havin fun n thats all tht matters. And i live a life im proud of and what to continue forever. Get up w me chavez. Id love to shred w ya

Quote Originally Posted by SkegLegs View Post

There's always gonna be haters,
    That's the way it is
    Hater n***rs marry hater b1tchez
    and have hater kids
    ~ Bring Me Down, K. West

The world needs English teachers too.

Judging by the response here, and the private messages, I'm just gonna go ahead and assume I hit a nerve with the Trustafarian.

You ever wonder why there are more Puerto Ricans in New York City, than on the island of Puerto Rico itself??? Because it's a ****hole. Enjoy it gringo.