LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by S-T-R-E-T-C-H View Post
    I was gonna get mad n defend myself w words but theres no winning n a world full of skanklegs. Everyone of these forums gets twisted by some middle aged fat ****. Im goin back to the beach. If yall wanna surf hit me up. If u wanna talk w those pretty lips come find me n have a conversation. I was just tryin to bring the vibe we need in todays world now its very clear to yall y i choose to surf alone.
    its truely amazing at how people can hate against each other.dont cry over the internet,cuz your life sucks.stretch,i support u 100%..talkin about crowded surf,its only crowded when u bennies come here on your vacation.i have dozens of puerto rican friends,people who are from pr,that dont surf,and dont care for it.how many pr surfers u see on tour right now??its not crowded!!!it sucks surfing by yourself,i know,i do it all the time.and i surf jersey!!!!!people who share the same likes of a sport,should come together and support one another.not hate on each other.trust and believe,you,me,and everyone else on this forum will never surf a contest,get sponsored or even be pro..i dont consider myself a surfer,because that means u surf everyday,and get paid for it.im just someone that enjoys riding a wave,whether its 2ft or 10ft,i enjoy smokin blunts,and i enjoy women.dont mean i do it everyday,but i still do it!my next trip is in january to costa rica,wish i could come share some waves and ganja wit ya,but maybe in another lifetime!

2. Cepriano. What is up w everyone getn agro when i try to share sum good times w people. Is it jealousy or what. Ive honestly never delt w something like this. I just love surfing n never wanna stop man. I dont want a sponsor and i dont wanna compete. All i wanna do is surf til i die. Alot of people including urself have been pretty cool in regards to this topic. But ppl like skegleg i think are just jealous cuz something went wrong in their life. But i guess if ur doin something ur gonna have haters rite? Whenever u go to costa. Message me w how ur time went expenses surf etc.

Skegleg. Dont mistake kindness for weakness my friend. I will enjoy puerto rico. Thanks for ur concern

Images
    If u live n pr or are visiting Getin touch w me cuz i cld really use a surf bud. Cuz smokin blunts n surfing is something thst shld b shared. I live in rincon n drive a lifted blue chevy.
    So youre surfing alone, with a bunch of weed sitting in ur car? I know the lifted blue chevy ill be breaking into

4. No bud in the car. U can go ahead n break into it. I leave it unlocked for u. Im not stupid. U think i wld offer to burn w ppl n then go have trees n the truck. U must b drinkn the water here

5. No bud in the car. U can go ahead n break into it. Ill leave it unlocked for u. Im not stupid. U think i wld offer to burn w ppl n then go have trees n the truck. U must b drinkn the water here

HAHAHAHA, I'm sorry I have to share. These are the 3 messages in my inbox

?
    Who the hell do u think u are. Puerto rico has its issues just like evrywhere else. Dont get mad cuz somebody has found the positives and has money in the bank. Nobody has a trust fund either. Its called business and a successful one at that. Way more than ull ever be. And im 22. So quit tryin to b mr hardass in front of all ur buddies on swellinfo. We both kno u wldnt run that mouth of yours in front of me like that so quit running on the internet. N yea u did hit a nerve u talk **** like my father who was special forces. N if i dont let him get away w it im not gonna let u. So man up n if u wanna act like trash lets ****in act like trash n let me whoop that ass. Otherwise just keep the smartass comments to urself n dont b mad cuz a kid has more than u
    Spellcheck.
    **** you. Did i spell that right? Dont b mad cuz i have a life n support that u never had. Little **** turd
    Dont get raped w that pretty mouth boy
    Dont b mad cuz i got money n u dont.
    I'm not even responding and egging it on.

7. Ok so after that last comment i guess yall shld kno that i dont ride around w bags of bud in the truck thats just dumb. But theres is a little something that i always take to the beach w me just for ppl like s2kreative. And its on the opposite side of the spectrum of kindness. Please ppl lets not act like children. N lets avoid somebody getting hurt or worse. Im just lookin for sumbody to shred w. but d&$n theres alot of ****s who think they just got it all figured out. So cant we all just get along

8. Wow people go look for problems find em and are surprised.

Images
    Im a 22 year old gringo n i sold everything i had to move to pr

I work for my parents n get paid more than most of the ppl on this island

Dont get mad cuz somebody has found the positives and has money in the bank

Its called business and a successful one at that.
    Which one is it? You're stories don't really add up... Maybe its from all those blunts and getting pounded into the fire coral.

I am fairly certain that mr skeglegs enginerring position pays a little bit more than whatever you claim to do down there.

10. Well if somebody wld b civil n have a conversation u wld have the opportunity to hear somebody out. A year n a half ago there was no business all i had was a few posessions. Now its rollin good. Workin w my parent in this family bus. And medical supply n logistics solutions hires engineers n medics n many other people. Its not a matter of money. N ive never been slammed into the fire coral. I just found myself lookin at it. So y doesnt everybody drop their egos n if u think something isnt adding up just ask questions. But like i said i dont care who makes more money. I just care about havin fun while i surf. All im finding on here is people tryin to rain on somebodies parade. If ud like to kno how i went from getting rid of everything to where i am today all u have to do is ask.