LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Angry underforcast of the century

just surfed over head sets when SI said it was suposed to be waist high

Quote Originally Posted by surfthewall11 View Post
    just surfed over head sets when SI said it was suposed to be waist high
    Waaaaaaaah!

Images
    its been shoulder to head with occ over head set with off shore winds for the past two days...who cares if it's underforecasted, it's when it's over forecasted that it's a ***** lol

And I'm sitting in my office watching everyone surf on cameras. Stop complaining and enjoy it, you could be stuck like me and anticipating low tide will hold this evening.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by super fish View Post
    its been shoulder to head with occ over head set with off shore winds for the past two days...who cares if it's underforecasted, it's when it's over forecasted that it's a ***** lol
    I agree....two fun days in a row. Amazing people still have the time to b1tch about:

The forecast wasnt right
    The hype is annoying
    Where should i surf/paddle out
    Keeping the internet trolls fed

Go surf. If your at work like i am now, hopefully you got up at 5:15 like i did and still surfed two hours before coming in. Enjoy the waves and 75 degree water.

Quote Originally Posted by lancer1991 View Post
    And I'm sitting in my office watching everyone surf on cameras. Stop complaining and enjoy it, you could be stuck like me and anticipating low tide will hold this evening.
    +1...had a half-day, but boss asked if I could stay to finish up a few "dangling" issues. Still here and hoping for low...

Images
    i dunno vb wasn't that great today. the wind and the tide screwed it this morning. closeouts of death at 15th.

Quote Originally Posted by mitchell View Post
    I agree....two fun days in a row. Amazing people still have the time to b1tch about:

The forecast wasnt right
    The hype is annoying
    Where should i surf/paddle out
    Keeping the internet trolls fed

Go surf. If your at work like i am now, hopefully you got up at 5:15 like i did and still surfed two hours before coming in. Enjoy the waves and 75 degree water.
    seeing many jellies?

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by 757surfer View Post
    i dunno vb wasn't that great today. the wind and the tide screwed it this morning. closeouts of death at 15th.
    i was at croatan and it started firing around 9...you probably went to early because the low tide killed it this morning,

Images
    yup i went at 545 till 945 and it was fun till the sw west wind and tide shift wreaked havoc haha. im going tomorrow morning for sure