LOGIN | REGISTER

WTB: Coil or FCD

Got a big trip planned for late November. Usually rent boards when I travel, just cause I hate getting somewhere and finding a new ding on my board from the throwers, but I'm not goin' to where I'm goin' with a board that I haven't got dialed in. Everything I've got at home or am shaping is a PU. I'm ready to bite the bullet and get an epoxy. Looking for a FCD (Fletcher Counard Designs) or a Coil. Thruster or 5 fin setup in good condition. 6'0'' - 6'8". Will pay shipping. Let me know if you've got something you want to part with and how much you want for it.

Anybody know of any shops with a Coil Qualifier sitting in them? Just post the name of the shop, I'll get the number or website off the net.

Ive got a 6'2 WRV coil that im parting with. Im up in Carlsbad. Used to be in OCMD and only have rode it in good hurricane swell. Its got 0 dings, super light, futures, looking to get 250 for it. Its 2 years old.

Quote Originally Posted by ECSURFR View Post
    Ive got a 6'2 WRV coil that im parting with. Im up in Carlsbad. Used to be in OCMD and only have rode it in good hurricane swell. Its got 0 dings, super light, futures, looking to get 250 for it. Its 2 years old.
    Thanks man, I'm actually looking for a Coil Industries Surfboard, not a WRV Coil model. I figure if I'm finally gonna go the epoxy route, I better get exactly what I want. It's either a Coil Qualifier or an FCD. If I can't find either of those, I'll just bite the bullet and throw the PU I'm working on now in a travel case and pray for the best. I'm glassing it with 6oz. cloth, I want something a little tougher though, both for traveling and for the waves. I might hit you up though if nothing shakes out, I'm just down in Encinitas, so it's just a quick blast up the 5.

Righto, it is a Coil Industries board shaped by mike daniel however it doesnt have the crazy hex rails or carbon patches or anything.

Score!!! Happy Birthday to me!

Nice board