LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Images
    Springsuit for rain/cloudy and late evenings, boardshorts midday when it's sunny. Feels super good to pee in the wetsuit, I peed in my suit like 9 times yesterday and farted a little. It just makes a pop sound and wafts up my buttcrack out the back of my neck. Smelled/felt weird.

Quote Originally Posted by ECsponger View Post
    Springsuit for rain/cloudy and late evenings, boardshorts midday when it's sunny. Feels super good to pee in the wetsuit, I peed in my suit like 9 times yesterday and farted a little. It just makes a pop sound and wafts up my buttcrack out the back of my neck. Smelled/felt weird.
    You do know that not only is pissing in your wetsuit gross, It contributes to your rash :\. I.E. Babies can't sit in sh*ty/pissy diapers all day.....neither can you. Next time use the bathroom NOT your suit you nasty fetus.

Surfed yesterday for just under 3hrs bareback after work (3-6pm). Never got a chill. Where I was out in Mon Co there were only a few heads when I paddled out, but then it got stupid crowded. I got dropped in on 3 times by the same Aussie, and almost killed the same grom twice! Then people left and it got manageable again. Sets were still head high, but were really soft and inconsistent. Long wait between good waves. NO barrels at the beach I was out at, but I'll bet it was breaking better somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan7 View Post
    Hurrican Felix back in that magical hurricane year of '95.

The 11 second average swell period was much better this afternoon/evening compared to the past 2 days in central Jersey. It got good before dark.

Shot this one empty one down the beach away from the crowds before heading out. Water was tropical this evening with lots of clear 3-4" size jellies. Can't understand all the wetsuit gear being worn when the water is that warm other than to minimize rash?

Surf averaged in the chest to shoulder high range with head high sets.
    Nipples on fire......and the gnarly sludge floating through the lineup last night. Terrible.