LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Images
    They were out there when I checked it at 7. I though the same thing, wtf are these guys doing? Although when I saw them there were no other surfers within a few hundred yards. Must be some rich kids with money to waste on ski gas. I just laughed to myself and drove further North.

+1, this should simply not be tolerated...

Quote Originally Posted by zaGaffer View Post
    Lol, tow in? In FL!?! Holy Toledo, that is so funny.
    I believe this story was based out of New Jersey my friend. That crap doesn't happen around here, at least i hope not, never seen anything THAT dumb.

i agree with everyone, but honestly if they came up to you with the ski, and said '' hey bro wana try! " would you really pass that up?..............haters are gona hate.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrolSUP View Post
    I believe this story was based out of New Jersey my friend. That crap doesn't happen around here, at least i hope not, never seen anything THAT dumb.
    lol coming to a surf break near you!!! once its done in jersey... everyone else will do it! Why surf belmar in the first place??? let them have that beach!!! lol

Was out of the water at 14th street jetty by nine

Quote Originally Posted by njsurfer42 View Post
    i approve of this message!
    Didnt see this, but that is really poor. The right off the jetty was completely makeable, there is no conceivable reason to tow in....not to mention the fact that there were enough people in the water to turn the jetty into a zoo.

Quote Originally Posted by walkingonh2o View Post
    lol coming to a surf break near you!!! once its done in jersey... everyone else will do it! Why surf belmar in the first place??? let them have that beach!!! lol
    God i hope not HAHA

Doesn't surprise me at all. That's seems to be the new attitude in the water here in Jersey,
    "I'm gonna go out and do whatever I want for my own enjoyment, and pretty much everybody else can go screw". Sad but true.

Quote Originally Posted by acg116 View Post
    Didnt see this, but that is really poor. The right off the jetty was completely makeable, there is no conceivable reason to tow in....not to mention the fact that there were enough people in the water to turn the jetty into a zoo.
    i think you misunderstand what i'm approving of.

Quote Originally Posted by staystoked View Post
    i agree with everyone, but honestly if they came up to you with the ski, and said '' hey bro wana try! " would you really pass that up?..............haters are gona hate.

yea, i would pass that up. i hate the smell, the sound, & the sight of those damn things. the only thing they're good for is as a life-saving device (a la hawaiian style) or towing into massive bombs that can't/shouldn't be paddled.