LOGIN | REGISTER

Angry Lost in OCMD: Black/Yellow Churchill fin for R foot

So, it's happened again. Truly shame on me because I had a pair of fin tethers in my bag - I just was in such a rush to get out that I skipped wearing them.

I know this is a long shot but if any of you run across a size large, right foot, black and yellow, Churchill Makapuu - I'd love to have it back. There's even a $20 reward! I was around 39th St. when it got blasted off of my foot. Thanks for reading!

Images
    Perhaps you shoulda put a ziptie on.... Kidding. Sucks dude, good luck I had one pop yesterday but I found it real quick. Someone may have another loner that they might sell ya for the same price.

Hehe, no need for zipties, I plunked down $10 for some new tethers. I got lucky last time and found a R fin on ebay. That's the one I lost this AM

4. Hey u might be in luck i found a blue and yellow i think its a right over the summer ill see if i still have it when i get home

Images
    Lost my watch last week. It's the worst feeling, almost slow motion as it slips away, lol.

6. Lol I got a right flipper for ya. I literally found this thing a few weeks ago. Email me your info and it's yours nfantanarosa@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by Zippy View Post
    Lost my watch last week. It's the worst feeling, almost slow motion as it slips away, lol.
    Yeah man, that feeling does suck. Sorry to hear you lost your watch!

Quote Originally Posted by speedfreaksdvd View Post
    Lol I got a right flipper for ya. I literally found this thing a few weeks ago. Email me your info and it's yours nfantanarosa@gmail.com
    Great! Just sent you an e-mail.

Images
    Fin tethers? Drop 75 cents on a pair of shoelaces and use those to lash the fin to your ankle. Low tech, low cost solution.

Images
    i lost one at ocean city too a few months ago - emailed the company and sent pictures and they sent me another brand new one. Same company too