LOGIN | REGISTER

thanks for sleeping in!!

thursday dawn patrol sesh was great, despite all you yahoos that wake up early once a year.

but today was waaaaaaaaay greater. sure it was a little smaller, but longer rides and even a couple barrels. Only a few out. I got every wave I wanted all before work.

So thanks for sleeping in, you made my friday!! Hope you enjoyed the mid morning crap! Now go back to philly already!

yup, i slept in today..so your welcome... but only because my body was tweaked out from surfing twice a day for the past 5 days.

OK... I hate you. There... I said it.

I slept in with ur mom and sister. Wouldn't say I got barreled but I def scored. Ha

Quote Originally Posted by jml7140 View Post
    I slept in with ur mom and sister. Wouldn't say I got barreled but I def scored. Ha
    haha and the winner is.. jml7140!

Quote Originally Posted by staystoked View Post
    yup, i slept in today..so your welcome... but only because my body was tweaked out from surfing twice a day for the past 5 days.
    I second that. I regret not going. But, I deffinitly needed the sleep. Besides, I've gotta good feeling about tomorrow morning..

Great. Glad you enjoy the session and scored. However I fail to see what Philly has to do with it. If you had a DP solo session why get angry with Philly. I am from Philly and I get solo DP sessions all the time in south jersey and I am not angry. And the last thing I would done after said session is to go on a post and talk about barrel this and go home that. Surf, enjoy, cheers mate, don't worry about your surf brothers from Philly we will be just fine.

Images
    So many assholes from the north.

Quote Originally Posted by weathermaang View Post
    haha and the winner is.. jml7140!
    What he said

Is this the first time you've ever scored? No one cares, enjoy the surf and stop tweeting your horse **** on the internet. Try talking about it with a few friends and some beer.