LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: the new normal

People get bored. It's what we do. Most are stuck behind a desk all day too bub so reading/posting on this forum is better than doing anything work related. I'd rather talk about a chest high swell than pay attention to the conference call I'm on right now. Yes, this is the new normal.

op is right, y'all are a bunch of b*tches. chest high oh my god ahhhhhh!!!!!! Pshhhh that was like a decent week in the winter.

Quote Originally Posted by leethestud View Post
    op is right, y'all are a bunch of b*tches. chest high oh my god ahhhhhh!!!!!! Pshhhh that was like a decent week in the winter.
    Maybe at your sh*tty break it was only chest high. Fact is, it was 5-7ft solid all weekend long at my spot, and not one person has made mention of it on here, well, except me here this morning. Last I checked, 5-7ft glass w/offshores is pretty damn good, no matter what coast or part of the world you are from. Now crawl back into your hole and stop making random appearences here to just troll folks.

You know it's funny how you like to make your little dramatic exits from Swellinfo, claiming to never be back again and blah blah blah, but you sit back and watch everybody post, (it's so obvious you lurk) and then wait for every perfect opportunity to make your little cameo appearance only to troll people so that you can sit back and have your laughs. Nobody owes you anything.... remember?

Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrolSUP View Post
    Maybe at your sh*tty break it was only chest high. Fact is, it was 5-7ft solid all weekend long at my spot, and not one person has made mention of it on here, well, except me here this morning. Last I checked, 5-7ft glass w/offshores is pretty damn good, no matter what coast or part of the world you are from. Now crawl back into your hole and stop making random appearences here to just troll folks.

You know it's funny how you like to make your little dramatic exits from Swellinfo, claiming to never be back again and blah blah blah, but you sit back and watch everybody post, (it's so obvious you lurk) and then wait for every perfect opportunity to make your little cameo appearance only to troll people so that you can sit back and have your laughs. Nobody owes you anything.... remember?
    Swellinfo should sell bumper stickers that say "Nobody owes you anything" or decals that say NOYA. Everyone here puts them on their boards so we know who to argue with in the water.

Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrolSUP View Post
    well, I mean, I still check the surf. I quit talking crap to everyone, not surfing. I only logged back on to talk some crap to Yankee after seeing that someone at WRV hurt his feewings.

Quote Originally Posted by bandaid View Post
    Swellinfo should sell bumper stickers that say "Nobody owes you anything" or decals that say NOYA. Everyone here puts them on their boards so we know who to argue with in the water.
    I'll take 20!

I scored in PR, tavy. It was well worth the hype and the plane ride. I'm sorry your little beetchass couldn't make it. Overhead and glassy for 5 days....

Put that in your hype and smoke it.

If we were doing what we were supposed to we wldnt have time to write all this bull****. Me personally. I had four sessions yesterday and camped at wilderness to dawn patrol it. Im ****in exhausted. Ive had a steak two protein shakes n about thirty bananas trying to muster the strength to get up n go again before night fall. I feel on top of the world.

Just wanted to share that with yall. Surfs up brah! Jajaja

All i could get in was 3 days...fri,sat and sun because of work..i know i missed the best of it, but i"ll take three days of swell in the water over Lake Atlantic anyday...plus I'm amped i got to try out my new AJW, board is effin amazing. Damn Erock, that's the sh*t! The force is with you, Stretch, get on it!

Anything over 10 sec. around here is "long" period.

Chest to head is pretty conservative on this one.

What makes this swell remarkable is not the size or period, but the duration.

I can't believe people are complaining. I'm buzzing on surf stoke so hard it's ridiculous.