LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: the new normal

Images
    hmmm... maybe, just maybe it had to do with our flat summer and all the summer pros that crowd our breaks.... idk, just a thought.
    Not saying that i agree with the 20 or 30 threads. Seriously, this forum took a dump.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by leethestud View Post
    well, I mean, I still check the surf. I quit talking crap to everyone, not surfing. I only logged back on to talk some crap to Yankee after seeing that someone at WRV hurt his feewings.
    LEEE!!! Your back! just so you know, I (and im sure alot of others) enjoy your cameo appearance!!! Its like a refreshing surf at your uncrowded break after all the summer pros go home!

Keep posting brah!!

Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrolSUP View Post
    so that you can sit back and have your laughs.
    if you're on here and not laughing, why bother? you might be a janitor but that doesn't mean you get to be hall monitor, too...

Images
    In Texas we didn't get much from Isaac. I have been super jealous of you guys on the east coast. I am getting stoked about waist high wind-blown choppy crap. But it wont be flat, so yeaahhhh!

Quote Originally Posted by Erock View Post
    I scored in PR, tavy. It was well worth the hype and the plane ride. I'm sorry your little beetchass couldn't make it. Overhead and glassy for 5 days....

Put that in your hype and smoke it.
    awesome. got pics? not of your surf trip, but of that huge cock you must have!

Quote Originally Posted by travy View Post
    awesome. got pics? not of your surf trip, but of that huge cock you must have!
    Dude, the ENTIRE East Coast just had a week + of an awesome swell event and all you can think about is male genitalia.

Like I said, the Atlantic was lit up from Nova Scotia all the way through the Caribbean. This doesn't happen very often, so worth the hype in my opinion.

S-T-R-E-T-C-H, We probably crossed paths at some point.

Koki, the stars aligned just right to allow me to split last minute and take my work and my wife with me. Never had it work out anywhere nearly as perfect before. Definitely put in the "trip of a lifetime" vault.

Dude, the ENTIRE East Coast just had a week + of an awesome swell event and all you can think about is male genitalia.

Like I said, the Atlantic was lit up from Nova Scotia all the way through the Caribbean. This doesn't happen very often, so worth the hype in my opinion.

S-T-R-E-T-C-H, We probably crossed paths at some point.

Koki, the stars aligned just right to allow me to split last minute and take my work and my wife with me. Never had it work out anywhere nearly as perfect before. Definitely put in the "trip of a lifetime" vault.
    i'm not surprised the joke went over your head considering you missed the point of the whole thread. but so stocked you scorrred brahhh! yeeewww!

Quote Originally Posted by travy View Post
    i'm not surprised the joke went over your head considering you missed the point of the whole thread. but so stocked you scorrred brahhh! yeeewww!
    No, it didn't go over my head little girl. I just refuse to directly address douchebaggery unless absolutely necessary. But, since we're going there: I do have pics of my cock. But only half of it--the other half is in your girlfriend.

Quote Originally Posted by cresto4 View Post
    if you're on here and not laughing, why bother? you might be a janitor but that doesn't mean you get to be hall monitor, too...
    Oh i have many laughs on here, just nothing he has to say is funny, not to me at least.

No, it didn't go over my head little girl. I just refuse to directly address douchebaggery unless absolutely necessary. But, since we're going there: I do have pics of my cock. But only half of it--the other half is in your girlfriend.