LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

To the guys that were towing in today in belmar 9/6/12

back story

between 9am to 11ish a group of guys were towing in at 12th and 14th ave jetties.

what on earth is wrong with you guys?! its head high and you tool bags are buzzing already crowded line-ups with a ski? you are the biggest bunch of a$shats i've ever seen. take that **** elsewhere.

if you* know these people, out them. this kind of dumb **** should not be tolerated.

edit: a word

Quote Originally Posted by ihatelongboarders View Post
    back story

between 9am to 11ish a group of guys were towing in at 12th and 14th ave jetties.

what on earth is wrong with you guys?! its head high and you tool bags are buzzing already crowded line-ups with a ski? you are the biggest bunch of a$shats i've ever seen. take that **** elsewhere.

if you* know these people, out them. this kind of dumb **** should not be tolerated.

i approve of this message!

I saw my first wavejet today. Also saw a couple of guys with paddling gloves

why am i not surprised?

wow haha kook city

Can you call the police on these tools ? Don't they need to be a certain distance away from people ?

Lol, tow in? In FL!?! Holy Toledo, that is so funny.

Quote Originally Posted by ihatelongboarders View Post
    back story

prove it. u got pics?

lol u could see them on the surfline belmar surf cam

Please, someone have photos of this. I want to see someone towing into a 4-6' wave.