LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Images
    xcel imo, is a good in between price and quality. check the infinity's or the drylocks out. i love my 5/4 infinity and i got it for 154 on a sale

not trying to be cocky but price isnt a factor. Im really looking at warmth and flexibility. Since I only shortboard the pataginia scares me a bit from what I am hearing its stiff and that will hurt getting up fast especially in heavier waves.

Quote Originally Posted by aka pumpmaster View Post
    that flash dry lining on the RC is very intriguing.
    Check out the new flashbomb plus suits. very nice...I am looking at those and the new billabong (crazy light but maybe not the warmest...havent tried yet)

Quote Originally Posted by aka pumpmaster View Post
    not trying to be cocky but price isnt a factor. Im really looking at warmth and flexibility. Since I only shortboard the pataginia scares me a bit from what I am hearing its stiff and that will hurt getting up fast especially in heavier waves.
    dont get the patagucci then....TOTALLY not a flexible suit

thanks everybody. Ordered the flashbomb.

you order the plus or the original?

Quote Originally Posted by Turrtle View Post
    The isurus suit are NOT flexible compared to my billabong and rip curl.
    My experience with Isurus is completely the opposite. The Isurus feels more flexible to me than any of the big brands (Billa, Rip, etc..)

Edit: I'm speaking about in the water. They fit tighter and do feel more restrictive out of the water.
    Last edited by gallerysurfboards; Sep 10, 2012 at 07:22 PM.

had to get the standard. couldn't find the plus in a 5/4/3.

Quote Originally Posted by gallerysurfboards View Post
    My experience with Isurus is completely the opposite. The Isurus feels more flexible to me than any of the big brands (Billa, Rip, etc..)

Edit: I'm speaking about in the water. They fit tighter and do feel more restrictive out of the water.
    Yeah I don't know. Felt way more laboring than my other suits. Got one a while ago not sure why mine felt so restrictive?

funny. i was going to start a very similar thread today except i was looking at the r4 vs. hyperflex amp 6/4. the two price extremes of cold water suits. is patagonia really worth the extra cost? i know they make quality stuff and have a great warranty (though if they make really quality stuff, warranty shouldn't be an issue) but i could get 2 amps for the price of one patagonia and still have money left over. price is only an issue if i feel like i'm wasting $. seems like the wool lining in the r4 might be annoying, too.