FROM THE NHC:

SATELLITE IMAGES INDICATE THAT THE AREA OF DISTURBED ASSOCIATED WITH
    A TROPICAL WAVE IN THE EASTERN ATLANTIC CONTINUES TO BE WELL
    ORGANIZED...AND A TROPICAL DEPRESSION COULD FORM AT ANY TIME. THIS
    SYSTEM HAS A HIGH CHANCE...90 PERCENT...OF BECOMING A TROPICAL
    CYCLONE DURING THE NEXT 48 HOURS AS IT MOVES WEST-NORTHWESTWARD AT
    15 TO 20 MPH.

Still a ways to go...

that must be that little disorganized blobs i see to the southeast on the satelite map,looks like it might form into something!

Oh yeah bring it on w/ favorable winds, good tides and sand bars... pleeeze!!

Its going to be EPIC

Quote Originally Posted by darippah View Post
    Sorry travy, I had to
    one thread people! it can all go here including: what board do i bring? what wetsuit? do i need more wax for bigger surf? what ci board will help my shred the most in big surf? should i bring my girlfriend to the beach? my dog? will long period surf wash the menstrual stains out of my boardies better than short period? do you think i'll have fun if i didn't have fun last year at the same time but i did that one time 2 years ago? should i do yoga before i paddle out? how many people do you think will be at my homebreak? what music should i listen to before i paddle out? should i smoke weed pre-surf? do sharks like big waves more? what if i see a pelican? is the sand in my board bag going to be a problem in bigger surf? what if i see a pro out? my arms are tireder in big surf, HELP! i just started surfing, should i get an extra lesson before the bigger surf? are all jerzzzey girls like snooki? why are there so many rebel flags in the lineup in the carolinas? OMG I SCORED SO HARD IN PR BRAH!!! wow all you guys are a bunch of beeetchez for being excited about surf... etc...

we can do this guys! lets be message board hard core! yeeeewwww!

Quote Originally Posted by travy View Post
    one thread people! it can all go here including: what board do i bring? what wetsuit? do i need more wax for bigger surf? what ci board will help my shred the most in big surf? should i bring my girlfriend to the beach? my dog? will long period surf wash the menstrual stains out of my boardies better than short period? do you think i'll have fun if i didn't have fun last year at the same time but i did that one time 2 years ago? should i do yoga before i paddle out? how many people do you think will be at my homebreak? what music should i listen to before i paddle out? should i smoke weed pre-surf? do sharks like big waves more? what if i see a pelican? is the sand in my board bag going to be a problem in bigger surf? what if i see a pro out? my arms are tireder in big surf, HELP! i just started surfing, should i get an extra lesson before the bigger surf? are all jerzzzey girls like snooki? why are there so many rebel flags in the lineup in the carolinas? OMG I SCORED SO HARD IN PR BRAH!!! wow all you guys are a bunch of beeetchez for being excited about surf... etc...

we can do this guys! lets be message board hard core! yeeeewwww!
    Hey Travy, if the surf is overhead. Is it alright to let the peanut sharks loose in my wetsuit? I think this is the right thread for this very important question, right?

Images
    i love to make surf.

it seems like this thing is going to swing too far east to give us 5-7ft surf...

Storm going wayyyy tooo east. We dont stand a chance of getting Sh**. Next time there is going to be solid swell we"ll be wearing full suits and booties. The rest of this month will be mild mostly offshore days with no big fronts coming through. October will be bust with maybe two decent windswells chest high range quickly getting blown out by blasting NW winds, and November we will start to see some decent nor'east swells that get crushed by brutal offhsores. Why do I say this because the last yr or so has sucked terribly. There was 1-2 good swells per season, except summer and winter they both were complete busts. Its all bullsh** maaann
    Last edited by NJSur4; Sep 11, 2012 at 03:36 PM.