LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Broken Leash

my bad that was intended for yankee

Quote Originally Posted by confederate View Post
    God you are a kook, you know i joined this crap just to finally be able to say how much of a kook you are. Why or how do you actually waste your time typing this crap. If you are really reading yankees crap wtf. Stop trying to be cool its not going to happen. Pick up a new hobby something that suits you, start knitting pansy.

Quote Originally Posted by confederate View Post
    my bad that was intended for yankee
    It's ok, lee from vaa bee, you'll get the hang of the technology at some point.

BTW, you're using pseudonyms now so you can log in & spew your poseur vitriol...?

There was nothing negative in my post, nor kooky, kid. Haters gonna hate.

I dont spend all day typing about surfing kook, like you obviously you do. I have a life and I actually surf. Take up knitting like I said you probably be good at it and you wont have to lye any more. Little guy are you kidding everthing you said was kooky kook.

Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post

BTW, you're using pseudonyms now so you can log in & spew your poseur vitriol...?

There was nothing negative in my post, nor kooky, kid. Haters gonna hate.

Quote Originally Posted by Yambo View Post
    My leash broke while getting worked over on a closeout last weekend sending my wrv longboard almost all the way to the beach. I was pretty far out and I have to admit that I was a little sketched out about about swimming back in through the rips to retrieve it so I asked a buddy to keep an eye on me - just in case. I can swim OK but you know. He gave me a lecture that I shouldn't be out if I'm afraid of drowning, which I probably deserved.

It got in my head about two things:

1. What's the best swimming training besides the pool, which I will do?
    2. and what's the best leash to buy to prevent such things.

I know that even some of the best surfers don't go out alone in case something like that happens.

I had the Bully leash for about a year and some people tell me leashes should be replaced because of how the ocean breaks them down.

My buddy never lectures me out in the lineup. That is neither the time nor place in that situation.

Get yourself a new buddy, you can find one at your local yard sales! He'll always be there for you.

Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post
    the question is when will you get the hang of technology and not feed the lame troll who obviously joined just to bait you?
    Last edited by South Bethany; Sep 17, 2012 at 01:18 PM.

I'm not "confederate". I can see how you might make the Robert E. LEE -> confederate connection.

No need to talk crap to you under a "throw away" I do it plenty as leethestud

No, apparently I am not alone in thinking that you are a huge kook.

Look here dumpster juice if anybody is a troll its you crawling out under the trash and butting in this conversation. f*** off.

F**k yeah confederate. Yankee thinks you are me. Or I am you. Or we are each other. Dumpster juice.
    Last edited by leethestud; Sep 17, 2012 at 01:40 PM.

who thinks you are confederate? get these kooks!

this happened to me... some fcktard dropped in on me and I had to exit over the top of the wave... the wave sucked my board and the leash snapped... I was in the impact zone. I took a couple on the head but remained calm and let the waves push me in (head over heels for part of it) then pretty much just calmly but deliberately did a back float/doggy paddle in. I figured it would be too draining to try and freestyle swim back into shore.