Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    I have a hyperflex 3/2 and a 2/2 short sleeve. The suits aren't top notch quality, but that should be expected.

My 3/2was giving me a rash on my back shoulder blade on the spot where 3 seams came together(yes, the suit was sized properly.).. I emailed hyperflex, and within a week had a new suit come in. My 2/2 after almost 2 years had one of the seams taping on the leg start coming off, sent it out, got the suit back in 4 days turn around from initial ship date.. I smell BS that you are saying they offered zero help for you.

If the OP wanted to generate some discussion of Hyperflex suits he did a good job. Remember any publicity is better than no publicity

Quote Originally Posted by cresto4 View Post
    where's matt johnson when you need him?
    What ever happened to that guy?

I've been wearing Hyperflex the last 7 years for the price you can't beat it. If you want to pay $500 + for an Oneil by all means go ahead but Hyperflex NJ keeps me warm in the winter for 1/2 the price.

I had exactly the opposite experience with hyperflex. First the leg on my 5/4/3 got torn near the ankle, sent it back to them fully expecting a repair, they sent me a new suit, the updated model. Then the pull cord near the neck on my 4/3 got pulled loose and they repaired that, very nicely. As for their boots and gloves I was always told to stay away from them. But for a lower price suit they're very good.

yeah i have a 5/4/3 that i got for about $200. can't complain at all, but also have their lobster claw gloves and they are really stiff and do leak

I've got an amp 6/5/4 tgats probably going into its 5th season...no complaints. Its about at the end of its life, but since i dont take care o my suits, it doesnt owe me a thing. I love rip curl suits, but for the price difference i think the hyperflex was a better buy.

Have a 3/2 as well. Probably 3 years old and its doing fine.

Have a pair of their booties, and those suck. Fit poorly and leak. Used a few times and then decided to just keep them in the trunk as a spare pair. Never tried their gloves because excel gloves are magic for me, and indestructable.

hyperflex really don't hold up well at seams every suit I bought from them (4:3/2, 4/3, 2 5/4/3's) all lasted a year maybe before it had holes in 3 places. Xcel makes the best suits imo fit like a glove and last. You can get them cheap enough if you know where to look. I got a 5/4 drylock for 250$ and a x flex 4/3 for 120$ both new last year

OK so where do you look for those deals? Wetsuit Warehouse?

I'm shooting myself in the foot here but whiskeymilitia. You're welcome. You gotta look at the right time of year and such. Everything is around like 50% off. Send your wives and gf's my way bc they'll hate you for spending all your money on there. Board shorts are usually reasonable too. Hurley phantom's for 25$. Sign up for the private stash its free, has almost as good of deals. the deal of the moment feature blows these days. Snowboards too for 100-200$. I buy too much of my stuff on there.