LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Patagonia. Pay now. Surf, enjoy, long time.

Quote Originally Posted by instantkarma View Post
    Patagonia. Pay now. Surf, enjoy, long time.
    that's what i'm thinking now. had my finger on the trigger for an amp but now there's this talk and my r5 booties just arrived in the mail - won't get a chance to use em until saturday but the fit is sick (with my hyperflex liner socks lol) and they're obviously well made. so maybe it's pattygonads after all...

Quote Originally Posted by cresto4 View Post
    that's what i'm thinking now. had my finger on the trigger for an amp but now there's this talk and my r5 booties just arrived in the mail - won't get a chance to use em until saturday but the fit is sick (with my hyperflex liner socks lol) and they're obviously well made. so maybe it's pattygonads after all...
    BRRRRRRRRRR. Cresto, you r the man.

Images
    Lesson here: Don't break your zipper.

I had an Amp 3/2 for about 3 years. I used it a lot and the only issue i had was right above the knee pad, it began to thin out to the point it became a hole in the knee.

3 years for a 145$ 3/2 is not that bad in my opinion ( I surf daily )

*I just bought another 3/2 Xcel XZip 2 off Whiskey militia this morning for $119 after shipping. Get on it!

Just had a great experience with them they sent me new booties just from a picture

Definitely not spamming. I will post the email i originally sent them in April but it is mostly me typing and them telling me there is nothing they can do. After ignoring me once, i replied to see what was up and that was when they told me there was nothing they could do. I had been meaning to call them direct but never got to it until the other day when they again told me I was beat. I could post a pic of the zipper too, but I am sure people know what a zipper with 3 broken teeth looks like. Listen, i know suits break and i don't expect them to last forever, but when they break after barely being used I have a problem. Maybe i should have just sent it back but I didn't want to do that without talking to them first so I wasn't stuck without the suit. Now that they told me there was nothing they can do, I don't think I can send it back - I prob should have never asked and just sent it. Like i said, I guess you get what you pay for. My old excel suit lasted at least 4-5 seasons so I will stick with them going forward. I just wanted to get this out there so people could take it into consideration when they buy their next suit and because it is really the only recourse I feel I have after they screwed me on this thing. Just spend the extra 100 bux or shop around on the whisky militia's of the world and get a good deal that way

Images
    Never had a issue with there suits, their boots and glove are lousy . Never has a issue with there customer service either.
    You said in your initial post that it was over 2 years old. were u trying to get it fixed for free or were u gonna pay for the repair? Did u provide them with some sort of receipt? There alot of stuff missing out of the story .