LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I'm seeing a gradient that creates a lot of South/North flow from Saturday through Sunday. What am I not seeing right?
    Last edited by LBCrew; Sep 13, 2012 at 06:41 PM.

Nadine owes you nothing.

i guess ill see how the outlook shapes up tomorrow/early sat

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by leethestud View Post
    I hear first street in VB is wonderful. The Wyldlife crew is always towing in when it's waist high maybe they want to play too.
    if i wish i had a constant tow in...

Quote Originally Posted by LBCrew View Post
    I'm seeing a gradient that creates a lot of South/North flow from Saturday through Sunday. What am I not seeing right?
    If you zoom out to the east coast view to slide 48 you will see easterly winds to the northwest of the storm. I assume Mr. Swellinfo is referring to this wind that will produce the fetch and thus the waves on sunday.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Feesh View Post
    If you zoom out to the east coast view to slide 48 you will see easterly winds to the northwest of the storm. I assume Mr. Swellinfo is referring to this wind that will produce the fetch and thus the waves on sunday.
    Yes, exactly. You will see a subsantial fetch (700-1000 miles or so) of 20kt winds to the north of Nadine.
    This is what is going to give us the waves, not so much from the winds originating from the storm itself.

Ah... yes! The ZOOM OUT feature... never saw that before...thanks!

But I'm liking the south swell after that a lot more... Hope THAT one hangs in there.
    Last edited by LBCrew; Sep 13, 2012 at 11:35 PM.

Cook Inlet north of Kamishak Bay and English Bay 400 am akdt Thu Sep 13 2012
    Sat...NE wind 40 kt. Seas 12 ft. .Sun...S wind 30 kt. Seas 10 ft. .Mon...S wind 20 kt. Seas 6 ft.

saturday-monday looks pretty good up here thanks to the pineapple express. might be a little breezy but if you know the right spots... hope everybody gets some wherever you are.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by leethestud View Post
    I hear first street in VB is wonderful. The Wyldlife crew is always towing in when it's waist high maybe they want to play too.
    LEE! i didn't know you came back haha. but yea first street when i'm not there would be a great spot. in fact we should do a mock lowers raid one day. that would be priceless.

Quote Originally Posted by LBCrew View Post
    Ah... yes! The ZOOM OUT feature... never saw that before...thanks!

But I'm liking the south swell after that a lot more... Hope THAT one hangs in there.
    Def agree with you there...love those south swells