LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Laird

good perspective.

Quote Originally Posted by McLovin View Post

this is definitely something I would go all out aggro over if I was the shortboarder.

Get over it! like em or not SUPs are here to stay.

This rant Sounds like a huge man crush to me.....

oh Laird! hehehehe....

You guys are f'n funny........Laird has it all for sure.........the Fantasy Factory episode with Laird is funny stuff....jealous and proud of him at the same time.......SUP's are for Hawaii/Cali/FL......there's not enough space
    in NJ lineups....McLovin's pics are proof.

The Wave was a pretty good book. And anyone who rides Egypt at 100 feet gets the instant respect card from surfers and non surfers alike. Just posting some humor. My old man surfs an SUP. I take it out when its flat. Check out the schools of Strippers from a heightened perspective. Always good to be in the water, whatever your method is. No disrespect meant, just some humor. If you are out when its pumping, no matter what you are on, you better know how to handle it. Peace offering to SUPers! See you out there! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6JTmCuWFJc

man I love SUP's. Nothing better than watching some old kook rent one and try to charge. beating after beating after beating

Images
    Aside from all the dangers... I'm dying to get an SUP and cant understand how someone who loves the ocean wouldnt want one.. Whether for surfing the real small days, experimenting on medium to bigger days (at a lesser crowded spot) or just cruising around when its flat

Quote Originally Posted by aka pumpmaster View Post
    He will always be Lance Burkhart to me.
    because he breaks boards, hoale. Like....for fun.

Quote Originally Posted by darippah View Post
    Aside from all the dangers... I'm dying to get an SUP and cant understand how someone who loves the ocean wouldnt want one.. Whether for surfing the real small days, experimenting on medium to bigger days (at a lesser crowded spot) or just cruising around when its flat
    Want to try it out...get a skateboard, stand on it with your feet side by side and push yourself along with a mop...whoopeeeeeeee!!!!!!

Kinda just joking. Tried it once, it's not for me. For the money I'd rather have a kayak. Many more uses plus it's easier to carry a cooler
    If there are waves I want a SURFboard.