LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Wtf

Quote Originally Posted by hanna View Post
    as it turns out, this report is not accurate:
    That's good to hear, if true. These days, the political spin jobs going on are blatant - - esp in an election year.

Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post
    the political spin jobs going on are blatant - - esp in an election year.
    You mean bald-faced lies?

Take your pissy, negative attitude elsewhere, wee man. You were outed as a poseur, months ago, by people who have seen your 'surfing' - - you got shredded on some inane post you created - - you then had your tantrum & vanished. The forum has been peaceful without you & Gruvi & SJB. You hate, that's what you do, who cares, it's actually boring at this point, lil' engineer.

So instead of taunting people from the safety of your sticky keyboard, just have some respect for American dead, for the patriots who serve all Americans, including poseurs such as you.
    lol yankee you took the bait! Yeah man I'm a huge poseUr. It went down like that in your own mind. Some guy said something vague about you should see me surf. I don't know him but hey, maybe he knows me. Maybe he didnt see the 540 airs he was expecting, I don't know. I agree, you should come see me surf.

Anyone ever seen Yankee surf?

I don't owe you anything. I'll surf with anybody on this forum. I'm not hard to find. Im the big white dude with long hair and I surf in front of the market in sandbridge any time there is even the slightest bump. Yank I would kill you with kindness and give you the first wave of every set. Come surf, poseur
    Last edited by leethestud; Sep 14, 2012 at 08:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by leethestud View Post
    lol yankee you took the bait! Yeah man I'm a huge poseUr. Tell me this, if you are such a patriot why do you spell poser like you are from the UK? Too much time in the theatre? This thread still has nothing to do with surfing.

I logged back in strictly to liven this dribble back up. I don't owe you anything. I'll surf with anybody on this forum. I'm not hard to find. Im the big white dude with long hair and I surf in front of the market in sandbridge any time there is even the slightest bump. Yank I would kill you with kindness and give you the first wave of every set. Come surf, poseur
    You're owned yet again. For the record, kid:
    Dictionary.com says the word refers to "a person who habitually pretends to be something he is not".
    The Merriam-Webster dictionary notes that the term was also used to refer to a "person who pretends to be what he or she is not" or an "insincere person".
    The Encarta dictionary states that the term is used to describe a "pretentious person" or "somebody who tries to impress others by behaving in an affected way".

Many individuals misspell the word as poser, which by Merriam-Webster's definition is either "a puzzling or baffling question" or "a person who poses" as if for a portrait.

Dude, really, I know that it gets slow in your office on Fridays & you're chomping at the bit. But try not to talk about things above your pay grade.

Great news that you're going to be surfing this weekend. Have a great time at Sandbridge. Really.

Quote Originally Posted by cresto4 View Post
    You mean bald-faced lies?
    It's pretty disillusioning, watching our 'leaders' from both sides of the aisle do whatever it is that they are doing. I thought it would get better as the decades went by. It seems worse than ever (both political parties) what we, the taxpayers, are receiving.

Dudes we need a wave pool in every middle east country.Turn them all on to the power of waves. Mabye they will chill out.

Quote Originally Posted by skimdog View Post
    Dudes we need a wave pool in every middle east country.Turn them all on to the power of waves. Mabye they will chill out.
    Pretty good idea. Or maybe they just need to get laid. The whole blow-yourself-up & get 40-virgins thing strikes me as a lot of angry, hostile dudes who are that way 'cause they are way, way backed up.

Images
    It's pretty disillusioning, watching our 'leaders' from both sides of the aisle do whatever it is that they are doing. I thought it would get better as the decades went by. It seems worse than ever (both political parties) what we, the taxpayers, are receiving.
    I totally agree, both parties are really selling us short. And the lobbying and the superpacs have gotten ridiculous. Maybe the hippies had the right idea when they went to CR and started a commune.

Images
    Maybe I just want to go to CR.

Quote Originally Posted by natkitchen View Post
    Maybe I just want to go to CR.

No shiiiiiite. I've been checking airfares every day.....