LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Images

HHI here I come!

So after years of me talking about the possibility on this site of relocating from San Diego to Hilton Head. Well I just got a nice job offer in the area, and my wife has family there, so I will be there in 2 weeks.

Looking forward to getting there while there is a little bit of hurricane season left. Bringing the full quiver but my family there says I may need to invest in a SuP and a kite board.

Anyway, if there is ever a ripple in the water I will be trying to go out. Looking forward to becoming a part of what I hear is a tight knit surf community in SC.

And yes charleston, I will see u are folly very often as well!

Quote Originally Posted by zach619 View Post
    So after years of me talking about the possibility on this site of relocating from San Diego to Hilton Head. Well I just got a nice job offer in the area, and my wife has family there, so I will be there in 2 weeks.

Looking forward to getting there while there is a little bit of hurricane season left. Bringing the full quiver but my family there says I may need to invest in a SuP and a kite board.

Anyway, if there is ever a ripple in the water I will be trying to go out. Looking forward to becoming a part of what I hear is a tight knit surf community in SC.

nobody cares

Good luck, you'll miss SD for sure, but waking up to a different break is always exciting. Just gotta tweak your standards a bit.

May wanna get a small boat too

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by follybeachpro View Post
    nobody cares
    Thanks I already feel the love! Southern hospitality

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by McLovin View Post
    Good luck, you'll miss SD for sure, but waking up to a different break is always exciting. Just gotta tweak your standards a bit.

May wanna get a small boat too
    Yes, that is what I hear. Been watching the area for a couple years during swells to see what the options are, and a boat would certainly be useful

Quote Originally Posted by zach619 View Post

I don't know you but have read a lot of your posts. lol. Good luck. I have friends that live in and love Hilton Head but as a surfer you must know that that is going to be quite a downgrade. Like awesome and frequent surf to hardly any at all. I'm sure you know that though and at least we won't have to hear you bragging about getting out all the time anymore.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by austinj215 View Post
    I don't know you but have read a lot of your posts. lol. Good luck. I have friends that live in and love Hilton Head but as a surfer you must know that that is going to be quite a downgrade. Like awesome and frequent surf to hardly any at all. I'm sure you know that though and at least we won't have to hear you bragging about getting out all the time anymore.
    gonna be such a downgrade...but it is a very nice area. hope you are not too dissapointed. new chapters in life maybe?

going to SD in a month. first time in cali. Do you have any surf advice for me? thanks

[QUOTE=austinj215;139438]I don't know you but have read a lot of your posts. lol. Good luck.

Ditto!