LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    also this is jersey shove that aloha up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by ihatelongboarders View Post
    also this is jersey shove that aloha up your ass
    And this is why Jersey sucks...

You must be an A$$ to be a good surfer there....ihatelongbaorders....case and point. (Man you do sound really tough and cool on these forums though, and please spare me your "better hope I never catch you in a lineup BS, there's no chance in hell I'd be caught dead in NJ.)

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post

You must be an A$$ to be a good surfer there....ihatelongbaorders....case and point. (Man you do sound really tough and cool on these forums though, and please spare me your "better hope I never catch you in a lineup BS, there's no chance in hell I'd be caught dead in NJ.)
    Stay off the mid-atlantic forum.

Any who...,

Yes, this forum has "jumped the shark". I don't know if it's the new format that isn't necessarily regional or if it's the summer or what.

Regardless, my prediction is that this swell will be nothing special. Can't wait for some cold, south wind swell to set up our beaches and bring us some macking jersey juice.

Quote Originally Posted by LOSTsoul View Post
    Stay off the mid-atlantic forum.

Any who...,

Yes, this forum has "jumped the shark". I don't know if it's the new format that isn't necessarily regional or if it's the summer or what.

Regardless, my prediction is that this swell will be nothing special. Can't wait for some cold, south wind swell to set up our beaches and bring us some macking jersey juice.
    Here's a link to the longest riding wave:

http://www.lakevision.com/camera_12.htm

Can't wait to surf that wave on the 1-2ft SW swell forecasted tomorrow:

http://www.wunderground.com/MAR/LC/460.html

You did say MI, right?

Congrats George Melton for advancing in a tough heat against Tony, Gerry, and Buttons this evening. Just saw the scores on the Pro website. Would have been nice to watch the heat live, but the web broadcast was dissapointing like last year, actually non-existent this year (video/audio). Almost bolted downt there to watch, but decided to surf locally instead.

4ft, 13 seconds ESE swell, closeouts, likely, but warm water and offshore winds, and more swell on Wednesday, I'll take it!

The longest wave in NJ is the one that does not exist. Ability to ride the wave to it's fullest extent is more of a factor here than setup, alteast IMO.

Holy $$$$, only 24 more posts till Senior Membership. What the heck happens after that? Nothing. Why not Ultra Member, Mega Member, Super Member. The people with over 100 post, or over 500/1000/2000 deserve new, deserving, titles.

Ryan
    Last edited by Ryan7; Sep 15, 2012 at 10:41 PM.

i better not catch you in my....wait a second....i see what you did there!

Can't we all just be friends ? Surfing about respect in the water. Your on your own though when it comes to funding the spot

man there are some real a-holes on here.cut the guy a little slack.some of u guys act like ur the best surfer,yet i see no videos,no stickers,no contest results.locals only is the dumbest shyt iv ever heard.im sure these are the same kooks that go to the beach and dont even go in the water.do yourself a favor and hang it up bro.u give no respect,u get no respect and youll get no waves if ur near me.save that aggro bullshyt for ur facebook page,ya damn kook

dont worry about it bro,these "tough guys" sit on the forum all day bragging how great they are,while real surfers are out having fun..i love these internet toughguys,i really do.it gives me some good laughs reading these kooks posts.go jerk off to some surfing movies

ps. if any of u tough guys want to show me how tough they are,il be at the belmar pro contest all day tomorrow,and yes im surfing in it.so come on down,grab a beer,catch some waves or come beat my a$$!!your pick,first rounds on me!!

The longest wave in NJ? Depends on the day/swell/wind/tide. It could change by the hour on any give day.