LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Stop the hate and just love the ocean and each other

Everyones gotta stop hating on spongers and surfers and those who ride a different function then them..I paddled out today and a sponger and surfer were fighting cause the sponger is less "skilled" then the surfer. yanno unless its just me I paddle out to enjoy life and enjoy something natural that causes an amazing Euphoria. A bad day of surf is always better then a raise or awesome day at work. I wish more people would come to realize the ocean should be a place for relaxation and happiness and a sanctuary to make peace with.. Yea Im probably gonna be called a kook for this but at the end of the day Im the one enjoying every moment of life and living without regrets...peace to yall and go enjoy that surf

Gay...

Quote Originally Posted by Iloveswell View Post
    Everyones gotta stop hating on spongers and surfers and those who ride a different function then them..I paddled out today and a sponger and surfer were fighting cause the sponger is less "skilled" then the surfer. yanno unless its just me I paddle out to enjoy life and enjoy something natural that causes an amazing Euphoria. A bad day of surf is always better then a raise or awesome day at work. I wish more people would come to realize the ocean should be a place for relaxation and happiness and a sanctuary to make peace with.. Yea Im probably gonna be called a kook for this but at the end of the day Im the one enjoying every moment of life and living without regrets...peace to yall and go enjoy that surf
    Why are people men in particular so feminine nowadays. READ ABOVE....

Quote Originally Posted by cjswee View Post
    Why are people men in particular so feminine nowadays. READ ABOVE....
    not really sure what your idea of feminine is...I didnt say i wanted to surf in a dress and high heels. I guess your one of those big bad tuff guys huh

I love your points and share your sentiment. The people I know in west coast surfing have far more of this mentality. They have a pretty solid code of etiqutte but seem to handle offenders in a much more 'aloha' manner. To quote San Diego legend Skip Frye: Share a wave. Hoot a kook!!! http://www.tourmalinememorial.com/Skipfrye.htm

these retards are too stupid to not be haters.just remember what haters are.we need haters!!haters hate because they wish they could do what we do but cant,so they want everyone else to be miserable with them.its okay haters,one day u might be as good as us.surfing was always about peace and love.i cant take anyone seriously on an internet forum.just cant do it.its a bunch of ugly virgin teenagers who wish they could surf but they cant..internet forums make bullies seem cool,but in reality they are begging for attention so they talk shyt to stirr up some drama so people respond.they can lick my fat hairy as$!

the sad part is...

there's swell in the water...and you haters are sitting at home in front of a computer screen...Whoa dude, gnarly...I'm so aggro in the lineup, I'm not even there, whoa!

Just because people want to share stoke and respect the ocean doesn't make anyone feminine...Acting like a tough guy only works until you get your a$$ handed to you by another tough guy. It's an ugly world, there's no need to bring that into the water...

What Koki said. Maybe you angry foolio's ( nice gayish word there.) need to have a weed convention down at the beach and all get along.

Images
    Is it the alls right with the world attitude that invites people I have never seen to paddleout and sit between a group of obvious locals and friends at their home break? If so I would rather have the hate and tension in the line up that spooks outsiders enough that they give us space. Wtf I had to sit with more new faces today than I have seen in years.
    Last edited by Zippy; Sep 17, 2012 at 01:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Iloveswell View Post
    Everyones gotta stop hating on spongers and surfers and those who ride a different function then them.:

I'm assuming you'll want skaters and rollerbladers to get along next. How about bloods and crips?

What Koki Barrels said.

Much of the rest of this thread will be drivel.