LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Images
    I'm a sponger and I still love ya, peace and love brah!

I bodyboard for my own fun, you dont like it it doesnt matter to me im not going to stop what I love cause u dont like it .. and im sick of hearing bodyboarders always drop in on everyone ive seen plenty of surfers do it too instead of hating on someones riding style you should hate on people who dont respect the ocean or lineup

Images
    Right on brotha! I bet the stand up guys that talk smack online are the ones I always see either pulling back or not making the drop.

Quote Originally Posted by cjswee View Post
    "Stop the hate and just love one another"...reading this makes me throw up a little...

This is isually because only inland goobers B-Board...It's easy to learn and easy to catch waves with a kick or two...They then drop in on everyone and always seem to be in the way...That's why they irritate people.
    Im actually not inland nor do I drop in on people nor am I a "goober"....?

Ive said it a million times, i d rather be in the water with a sponger than a longboarder or sup'er

Quote Originally Posted by aka pumpmaster View Post
    Ive said it a million times, i d rather be in the water with a sponger than a longboarder or sup'er
    Thats pretty much a given, at least with shortboarders.

Doubtful. As a general rule I respect locals and have standing invitations from two of my former instructors who are Hawaiian natives and live there. No worries. No need to hit legendary breaks. Just some quality surf with friends. Aloha. (And I said it while laying out a shaka, too).
    Quote Originally Posted by aka pumpmaster View Post
    I think you are going to have a very rude awakening when you get there and hit the water.