LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    pumping in the belmar area until around 11:30 when wind went onshore pretty hard. great session before that despite the mass amount of kooks drawn in from the contest

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Swellinfo View Post
    We've talked about this a bunch of times on here, that E ground swells don't get into the northern parts of Monmouth County. The more east, the further south you need to go where the swells get through the offshore canyon influence. Pretty soon, we will have 2 forecasts for the area, rather then just one.
    Thank you for putting this in. MANY times this has been spelled out....guess it needs to be spelled out even more.

PS- I blame it on the beach fill projects...lol

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Erock View Post
    http://www.surfline.com/surf-news/an...e-katia_76010/

Maybe some insight for you N. Jerz folks.
    Despite my allegiance to Micah/Swellinfo, I have often used this for reference in conversations with people who think they know otherwise. Very thoroughly explained here too.. Thanks for posting..

Images
    Chest to shoulder, glassy, clean and peeling in southern RI yesterday, only a handful of guys out where I was...score in my book.

Images
    northern monmouth must have not been working. I noticed that anything south of shark river inlet was chest hi or better... but right north of the inlet was waist hi at best with a few better waves once in a while. Same thing this morning, was watching it before work... waist hi... on the beach, hi tide. Drove to belmar- chest hi, but closing out.
    There where some really good waves as the tide filled in late afternoon yesterday- chest hi and better. Peeling.
    just gotta drive around and waste alot of time looking for a good spot, so you can surf with the 100 other ppl who did the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Swellinfo View Post
    We've talked about this a bunch of times on here, that E ground swells don't get into the northern parts of Monmouth County. The more east, the further south you need to go where the swells get through the offshore canyon influence. Pretty soon, we will have 2 forecasts for the area, rather then just one.
    So with that being said..... Monmouth County should be good tomorrow into wednesday, being that it is a South swell, becoming SSE in the afternoon? With good wind conditions.....

I didn't even check it. I knew it would be good down south, but I just didn't have the time or desire to travel. Glad you guys scored down south, though. Sounds like it was quite a good time.

Quote Originally Posted by Etl1692 View Post
    So with that being said..... Monmouth County should be good tomorrow into wednesday, being that it is a South swell, becoming SSE in the afternoon? With good wind conditions.....
    You call yourself an eastcoaster and don't realize that your county goes off on south swells?

Images
    James Domorski - sounds like a bad set-up for an old-school Polish joke. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

reallll funny lol

Quote Originally Posted by MDSurfer View Post
    James Domorski - sounds like a bad set-up for an old-school Polish joke. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Hey bro dont diss the bob lol Yeah im pretty sure everything i do or say can lead to a good or bad polish joke