LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ChavezYChavez View Post
    Dawn Patrols make us who we are. Love going to work afterwards all chill while all the non-surfers look all stressed and haggard...
    ^^^ This, it's funny because just recently my "boss" has been telling me how much better my attitude has been lately, and I believe it is directly related to the amount of surfing i've been doing.

winter DP i agree with especially with snow on the beach! love it

Images
    What's not to like.. Beautiful Sunrise, less crowds, & the friendly regulars. Was able to get in 2 or 3 DP's a week this summer.. It was also good having less people, since being I'm a beginner it meant, I could easily keep out of the way and make sure others were not in my way.

My morning DP routine: Coffee, Banana, Stretch, Head to the Beach (25 minute Drive). Like others have said, what a great way to start the day and get a sesh in before work. Totally refreshing! Total Blessing!

CGB20120830.jpg

Dawn patrol is the ultimate way to start a day. Love taking naps after too. Love those sunset sessions too.

Quote Originally Posted by Wordsarewisdom View Post
    Love those sunset sessions too.
    First off, dawn patrol changes lives.

Sunset sessions are definitely crucial too. Last week, I had a great sunset session with a neighbor, from South Africa. We traded surf stories and discussed his African shark encounters; despite the growing darkness and eerie water. It was so dark, that we even had trouble finding our beach access. Regardess, it was a great surfing experience and I will be surfing dark water soon.

All this talk of DP makes my d*ck hard

Really is the best. WAAAY better than sunset (which is awesome).
    If there's a good wave, it's even better than that other really great way to start your day....

Done. I'm getting up at 515 tomorrow.

Images
    Nothing beats an early morning session, it always gets me through a full day of school/work.

Agreed and agreed. Tough to hit DP when you live 25 minutes away from the beach. A few years ago I moved to the beach and DP is a regular ritual. The only way to make it better is to get laid first, then go catch DP.

Don't you guys like the after work evening glass?
    i like surfing at dawn but hate leaving good waves to go to work. i like dawn patrol when i have a day off but will surf untill it blows out or the tide gets it.

the after work session when it glasses off and you can surf untill dark is my favorite. washes all the crap i had to deal with all day right off.