LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Don't believe the hype...Bali is chill...majority hindu... Aussies are everywhere...everyone speaks English... some of the nicest people in the world... Still have friends there...I feel safer walking around there at night than my own hometown of Portsmouth VA (VBers will get that reference)...elsewhere? IDK I wouldn't go to Jakarta but I wouldn't go to Jakarta anyway...

For sale: 6'0 x 18" x 2 1/8"

Looking to get rid of this custom made board. Great condition. Pro box fin system (fits FCS fins). Works great in waves waist high and bigger, board is in great shape, has pressure dings but nothing major. Asking for $215 but willing to negotiate. Located in Salisbury, MD. Email if interested. Those pictures are from 2009, I surfed the board for about a year and a half.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Irish View Post
    Full disclosure, I have no intention to go to Indonesia, but if I did I might think twice for now.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories...09-19-06-56-46
    "Punishment for defaming God and the Prophet is death. ...There is no excuse."

...Psycho...

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Scobeyville View Post
    "Punishment for defaming God and the Prophet is death. ...There is no excuse."

...Psycho...
    My good friend just spent July and August traveling/surfing Indo... he didn't speak of any worries. I will have to ask him again.