Quote Originally Posted by DKennedy View Post
listen i have used this webpage, surf line and others for a number of years. we are at a breaking point here with the crowds. do us all a favor. delete this site. you are really talented at what you do. but you are making it too easy for people. is nothing sacred anymore? i and I'm sure many of you surfed before all these websites. and some of those days were some of the best i can remember. if you don't have the knowledge to predict where the waves are ganna be, maybe you don't deserve to surf. i know you make money off advertisements and all. i understand people got to making a living. but realize the damage you are doing here. same goes for magic seaweed, surf line, surfer's view, etc. isn't it hard to sleep at night knowing you ruined breaks all along the coast in nj so a bunch of lazy inlanders could get some more time in the water?
This website isn't the issue, it's your poor choice in location. Move somewhere that doesn't suck and maybe you'll score uncrowded waves, you aren't forced to live there are you? If you aren't happy with your local break, then find a new one, because believe me, they are out there.