LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Top 5 Longest breaks in Jersey

So I've been up in New England for the last 2 weeks and man do I miss those long RI points and deep Cape Cod sandbars. Just wondering what everyone thinks about their top 5 longest breaks they've been at (timing is everything) in Jersey. I've seen Asbury at low tide get some long ones and Steel Pier is prob the longest I've seen (mid-tide). Other than that I couldn't name anything else too significant...

Images
    I think this topic was done without much success about a week ago.

http://www.swellinfo.com/forum/showt...ING-WAVE-in-NJ

ha thanks for that

I'd say the biggest ones will be the 5 biggest ones with land which is Burlington, Ocean, Morris, Atlantic and Monmouth... assuming the counties by the shore aren't under water.

Quote Originally Posted by patgeds22 View Post
    So I've been up in New England for the last 2 weeks and man do I miss those long RI points and deep Cape Cod sandbars. Just wondering what everyone thinks about their top 5 longest breaks they've been at (timing is everything) in Jersey. I've seen Asbury at low tide get some long ones and Steel Pier is prob the longest I've seen (mid-tide). Other than that I couldn't name anything else too significant...
    You kooking out on someone else's break: http://youtu.be/zJKLn31U2Dk

ok thanks for sharing this important information. I like to visit jersey.

7. great thread with lots of info as well!!

another faill thread... why can't people understand its not considerate or respectful to publically post which spots are working??!?! go on any fishing forum, bmx forum, street race forum, same damn thing

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by windswellsucks View Post
    another faill thread... why can't people understand its not considerate or respectful to publically post which spots are working??!?! go on any fishing forum, bmx forum, street race forum, same damn thing
    Yeah, Any one who gives legit answers to a thread like this is a turd. Sometimes I hear about turds posting on facebook where the waves are good....... are you turds f*cking kidding me. This is still the WORLD WIDE web, turds.

Images
    Facebook is nothing but a CIA data mining operation. In 2004 it was completely funded by exCIA and current big data defense contractors. Do your own research my sons. Facebook is doing the work of thousands of CIA agents prior to its membership explosion. Do urself a favor and delete it.