LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Nadine turning around and coming back towards us?

Hey I'm in wildwood nj but does it look that Nadine is turning around coming back toward the coast or is it too high up already?

dude the storm is heading toward africa

Quote Originally Posted by Zman9398 View Post
    Hey I'm in wildwood nj but does it look that Nadine is turning around coming back toward the coast or is it too high up already?
    Let her go, man. You need to buck up and move on.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Zman9398 View Post
    If you do look at the wave heights map ... it does start coming back for us ... I would be amped if it did come back and throw some more swell this way! Not getting my hopes up though.

Quote Originally Posted by stayabovetheweather View Post
    If you do look at the wave heights map ... it does start coming back for us ... I would be amped if it did come back and throw some more swell this way! Not getting my hopes up though.
    YeH that's what I figured

Images
    Women are going to leave you, it happens... She isn't even close to coming back to you, heading towards Europe. What you are seeing on the wave maps is a cut off low that will send a quick shot of E swells to the Mid Atlantic and Northeast around Sunday.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by blasteroid View Post
    Let her go, man.
    Brahahahaha! +1

Quote Originally Posted by blasteroid View Post
    Let her go, man. You need to buck up and move on.
    "If you love something let it go, if it comes back, it's meant to be." Or something.....

Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrolSUP View Post
    "If you love something let it go, if it comes back, it's meant to be." Or something.....
    If you love someone, set it free. If it doesn't come back, hunt it down and kill it.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrolSUP View Post
    I think the quote you're looking for is here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJv0WE25yXY