LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    charleston is a great town, the best antabellum southern town in the us, full of charm and history. great seafood. on the plus side the water will be warm, but the surf is fickle. good rental boards are hard to find, if the charts are showing swell bring a board...

I lived in Charleston for about a year and got some great waves at the Washout. It's a pretty chill scene over there, and the waves were really fun sometimes. As the other folks said, it's still the east coast, and it's a far cry from Hatty. I would also add that I found ZERO other spots with good waves, EVER...but again, I only lived there for one year, so take that for what it's worth...either way have fun! Be sure to hit the town, it's a blast.

Thanks! I am looking forward to it, so I'll toss my dual sport bike and a board in the truck and be on my way. I've heard before it's a great place, plus judging from my friend's rent it's not south style cheap either.
    Actually I do have the whole kiting set-up but used it last time a year ago in CA. Never got past beginner phase.
    I'll grab some good food and go for a cruise downtown...I'm probably still (still!) not too old for college chicks but I have no game or whatsoever, so I'll just stick to good food and warm water. Go and roll at Rigan Machado's place, too.
    And I'll gladly buy any of you a beer or coffee when I am killing time down there!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuono View Post
    Thanks! I am looking forward to it, so I'll toss my dual sport bike and a board in the truck and be on my way. I've heard before it's a great place, plus judging from my friend's rent it's not south style cheap either.
    Actually I do have the whole kiting set-up but used it last time a year ago in CA. Never got past beginner phase.
    I'll grab some good food and go for a cruise downtown...I'm probably still (still!) not too old for college chicks but I have no game or whatsoever, so I'll just stick to good food and warm water. Go and roll at Rigan Machado's place, too.
    And I'll gladly buy any of you a beer or coffee when I am killing time down there!
    Check out Charleston MMA instead.