Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I lived in Charleston for about a year and got some great waves at the Washout. It's a pretty chill scene over there, and the waves were really fun sometimes. As the other folks said, it's still the east coast, and it's a far cry from Hatty. I would also add that I found ZERO other spots with good waves, EVER...but again, I only lived there for one year, so take that for what it's worth...either way have fun! Be sure to hit the town, it's a blast.

Thanks! I am looking forward to it, so I'll toss my dual sport bike and a board in the truck and be on my way. I've heard before it's a great place, plus judging from my friend's rent it's not south style cheap either.
    Actually I do have the whole kiting set-up but used it last time a year ago in CA. Never got past beginner phase.
    I'll grab some good food and go for a cruise downtown...I'm probably still (still!) not too old for college chicks but I have no game or whatsoever, so I'll just stick to good food and warm water. Go and roll at Rigan Machado's place, too.
    And I'll gladly buy any of you a beer or coffee when I am killing time down there!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuono View Post
    Thanks! I am looking forward to it, so I'll toss my dual sport bike and a board in the truck and be on my way. I've heard before it's a great place, plus judging from my friend's rent it's not south style cheap either.
    Actually I do have the whole kiting set-up but used it last time a year ago in CA. Never got past beginner phase.
    I'll grab some good food and go for a cruise downtown...I'm probably still (still!) not too old for college chicks but I have no game or whatsoever, so I'll just stick to good food and warm water. Go and roll at Rigan Machado's place, too.
    And I'll gladly buy any of you a beer or coffee when I am killing time down there!
    Check out Charleston MMA instead.