LOGIN | REGISTER

Smile Invest 94L I think I want you ;)

I think I might have a potential crush....... Well if she comes to my side of town that is! Thinking of doing a beach bash this oct on a sunday if anyone is in the Monmouth county area.. Just some simple bbq'n and surfin. I miss the good days when it was a weekend guarantee What happened to the fun and family side of this lifestyle???

Quote Originally Posted by james View Post
    I think I might have a potential crush....... Well if she comes to my side of town that is! Thinking of doing a beach bash this oct on a sunday if anyone is in the Monmouth county area.. Just some simple bbq'n and surfin. I miss the good days when it was a weekend guarantee What happened to the fun and family side of this lifestyle???
    kid, go write a poem or somethin, guy

Quote Originally Posted by james View Post
    Keep your little cheese doodle in your pants, sick f***.

i need to move cant take monmouth county threads anymore