LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    This is fun. Yall are predictable

do you have a cousin named gruvi?

Cant say that i do. Ok so on a serious note now that ive broken the ice w a little bit of crazy. Who wants to get up n shred. And are yall in tops wetsuits or what

hey stretch it's called the law of attraction. what you focus on expands. if you put out negative vibes, you can expect negative vibes in return. if you put out positive vibes, you get positive vibes in return. if you put out crazy vibes, then i'll get out of your way man. you can have the beach to yourself!

Just tryin to get sum people fired up man. It entertaining when its flat. Im not tryin to fight. I just wanna chill man. But everytime i get on here peacefully people come at me from everyother direction other than talkn bout surfin

Quote Originally Posted by S-T-R-E-T-C-H View Post
    Just tryin to get sum people fired up man. It entertaining when its flat. Im not tryin to fight. I just wanna chill man. But everytime i get on here peacefully people come at me from everyother direction other than talkn bout surfin
    It wasn't flat at Jobos today, did you not make it out? Only saw 4-6 guys in the water on the webcam, coulda been you...

I was out from bout 6 to 8 30. But im 6 8 n 200 lbs. small waves dont really work for me

But i went to las dunas

Quote Originally Posted by S-T-R-E-T-C-H View Post
    I was out from bout 6 to 8 30. But im 6 8 n 200 lbs. small waves dont really work for me
    Gotcha, thigh - chest seems like fun to me, not the largest of waves, but when everything else is flat that seems like a decent day, but to each their own

O yea. Ever since i broke my heel n two spots w a fractured ankle. Ill paddle out for anything w white water. I just open up at head high plus