LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Images
    [QUOTE=ClemsonSurf;140259]You might be bipolar.[/QUOTE

Same conclusion I came to........Unless hes a Richard........D-i-c-k- for short.

yea yer def not guna come around here and demand anything, were always peaceful and ripping harder than ever on the right coast, people like u is why i get "agro"......with tht attitude u got u wont even make it to the lineup, or even outta the airport. kook

you need to get laid an a script of xanax, quit takin ur anger out on swellinfo bra, if u want drama and to start a fight get on facebook

This was a big joke on all of yall. I just wanted to see who came outta the wood work. Fe fi fo fum get ready mother****ers cuz here i come

I'm your huckleberry.

come to smyrna so i can punch you in the face, then punch your fins off

Quote Originally Posted by S-T-R-E-T-C-H View Post
    Aloha. Im visiting next week in the obx to florida area. I wanna have a peaceful time and i would like for at least one month for everybody to set aside ego and pride. And lets have a party wave n push eachother to surf better than we ever have before. I demand respect just like u do and it will be given to all before i even see you or make any contact w any surfers. East coast is my home. But lately everybody has gotten agro and thinks its funny to surf like assholes. If somebody threatens my life by dropping in on me. Ill wrap my leash around your throat n drown you. Surfing is something ill die for but its not gonna b from some kook who thinks cuz he had steroids for breakfast that hes god.

Beers are on me and the weed is on free. Lets bring the vibes that surfing is supposed to be about back yall. I dont wanna fight but if I run into these cats that keep on talkin all this garbage on here about poor sportsmanship Ill go psycho all the way to the beach and I wont stop until i die or go to jail

I usually am a pretty easy going guy but i felt after reading the posts on here for the past few months that i should give everyone a fair warning

So in conclusion I want peace and tranquility and i want everybody to push eachother to surf harder than they ever have. Go ahead ***** internet geeks n talk ur ****. But i will get what i want and thats waves. AT ANY COST. Even if its somebodies life. Im absolutely crazy about surfing

Peace Nameste or whatever n have a nice day. Im coming world

Quote Originally Posted by whateverKook View Post
    What Punch his fins off! That's core as hell!

ohhh man its like high school. " Ill kill you dude! "

Stretch this was a great post. My new favorite buzzword is now Surf J!h@d|s1.

Dude by now ppl shld kno its easy to get a rise out of swellinfo so thats what ima do. Goin about tryin to b friendly n find friends dont work so ima just act crazy as hell wiping my own **** all over my body n paddling up to everyone tryin to get a hug. I seriously doubt whateverkook wld touch anybody or anything covered n ****. But dont worry after i crawl outta the woods from my hippie trance smyrna will b the first beach i go crazy on. N what r the cops gonna do. Ims b coveredin poo