Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    Honestly what got everybody mad? Does everybody only have dry humor now. Cld u seriously think somebody wld threaten a whole coast n be serious about it. I mean it is aggrivating to hear about evrybody disrespecting eachother all the time so i just figured id hype yall up a bit. N it clearly worked. But im not the type of surfer who will even look aroud at whos in the water too much i just follow ettuquite n dont drop in on people. Cuz here in the shallows if u put somebody in the wrong spot they cld die. Nobody WANTS to die for sport. Yall just chill n burn one down n get stoked cuz i have faith that well get swell while im there.

So my **** is little n im from idaho n im bipolar n a surf jihadist. But before everything im a person that cares about the surf community being a community n not a ghetto. I just wld like for people to stop tearing others down just to feel cool or get a wave. Nobody owns a wave it was given to you. So dont respect me but respect the ocean yemaya demands it shell show u

DUDE!!! What the Fu** is on your biscuit???
    You were just trying to be funny and stir up shi*, right? So, why are you surprised when you do? Either you were trying o get people to freak and you succeded... Or you are a total douche and were serios with your first thread.... Either way, let it go. You write douchey shi* so people are going to ***** at you. That's the response you say you wanted... Embrace it

Cant wait to drive people crazy w my next post. I mite start doing this once weekly to give swellinfo. A boxing ring if you will. Maybe if we get in here n take out all our anger happiness or whatever emotion comes that it will create a more peaceful swell scene. We will have worked it out of our systems if you will. ALL IN FAVOR SAY I

boringgggg

Stretch sucks.

ill punt onto your neck

All you clowns can't be serious! You can't make this stuff up.

you are a dumb**** stretch - I seriously think you are retarded. I want to smack you even though you were joking...

Dude get a clue about what time it is. When you threaten to kill people that is not cool no matter what. Howard Stern does not even joke about that. So stir stuff up, it is fun I agree. But have some ethics. You will need to look that word up. http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/ethics

stretch do holler if your travels take you to VB. I'm down with beers and bongs and starting fights with guido's.

I want to feed you some PCP or something and let you loose on the first street crowd.