LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Thanks to the people who have n iq n can recognize a joke when its slapping u in the face. N yea man i was camping at wildo for that swell. It was sick. N erock. If ur talkin bout wilmington thats where my fam is so well def get up n shred. Pm me so we can figure a day to shred cuz ill b bouncing around from obx to florida if everything goes as planned.

N for the others. Im from cali live n pr and dont even own a gaming console. Have the days of humor gone out the window or is mcdonalds putn more msg n the food. N i never said fick anybody. I actually said everybody has my respect already cuz east coast is where i grew up. Ur wasting time on here too so do ur part n read n see that the joke is on u. Predictably predictable

Quote Originally Posted by S-T-R-E-T-C-H View Post
    Aloha. Im visiting next week in the obx to florida area. I wanna have a peaceful time and i would like for at least one month for everybody to set aside ego and pride. And lets have a party wave n push eachother to surf better than we ever have before. I demand respect just like u do and it will be given to all before i even see you or make any contact w any surfers. East coast is my home. But lately everybody has gotten agro and thinks its funny to surf like assholes. If somebody threatens my life by dropping in on me. Ill wrap my leash around your throat n drown you. Surfing is something ill die for but its not gonna b from some kook who thinks cuz he had steroids for breakfast that hes god.

Beers are on me and the weed is on free. Lets bring the vibes that surfing is supposed to be about back yall. I dont wanna fight but if I run into these cats that keep on talkin all this garbage on here about poor sportsmanship Ill go psycho all the way to the beach and I wont stop until i die or go to jail

I usually am a pretty easy going guy but i felt after reading the posts on here for the past few months that i should give everyone a fair warning

So in conclusion I want peace and tranquility and i want everybody to push eachother to surf harder than they ever have. Go ahead ***** internet geeks n talk ur ****. But i will get what i want and thats waves. AT ANY COST. Even if its somebodies life. Im absolutely crazy about surfing

Peace Nameste or whatever n have a nice day. Im coming world

your so worked up about surfing around OBX ad florida. It looks like its gonna be flat anyways. haha settle down. since east coast is "your home" you realize the waves dont just happen all the time like hawaii

Hey bra, you like beef?

I was out from bout 6 to 8 30. But im 6 8 n 200 lbs. small waves dont really work for me
    sounds like it might be a case of big man lil **** syndrome(sorry that was just hanging out there waiting to be said) sincerely all apologies and please take it as the joke it was meant to be ....Dude you know how it works, if you cool we cool. when you start a thread off with "Does anybody wanna have a fight?" ain't gonna get a whole lotta dudes looking to have a beer w/ya. Ya feelin me bro? Just have yourself a good trip, someone talks ****-ignore it and keep surfing . Be the stronger person and walk away. Unless you truly feel threatened (on land, cause I ain't ever seen someone get smacked in the water-and I been surfing close to 35 years) let it go and roll

hey Stretch you sound like your a ***got ass ***** ass *****. come up to folly beach sc and ill put you in your place aka the hospital with your jaw wired shut

Images
    Man, what happened to meeting you by the truck to smoke weed in PR, that sounded a lot cooler than getting choked out with a leash.

This thread was meant to get peoples hair up. If u dish jokes u gotta take em rite? Im down for kikn it here in pr. Swellinfo is my new heat vent. If im itchy n feeling like im gonna do sumthin stupid ijust hop on here n let it roll.

The most entertainment is the people who think I actually wanna go home n get into a fight. I kno how errbody is n the second some real gangster **** starts to happen somebodies snitchin n somebodies callin their mom. The internet isnt a spot to gather info about somebodies personality. Half of yall arent as cool as u make urself seem n the other half probably are fat balding n live n the basement of their moms house getn their jollies off staring at surfers all day

Images
    Half of yall arent as cool as u make urself seem n the other half probably are fat balding n live n the basement of their moms house getn their jollies off staring at surfers all day
    so what youre saying is that you could be a total douche from idaho?

Images
    Darn with all the time I've spent actualy surfing I haven't kept up with this thread. Lot going on since yesterday.

Yea im a dou he from idaho n ima product of imbreeding. This mouse is dead. This thread is boring. The only reason i kept replying is cuz i had a bet that this wld get 5 pages in one day n it did. So now i got a six pack waitin on me. Thank you for hour cooperation.

I was gonna go on a spiritual rant about how yalls egos n false feeling of ownership is the reason y people think they can tell somebody to get off "their" beach. But thats another post another day. Well i have my six pack earned so im outta here. Yall feel free to rant on. But this mouse is dead and has long become boring.

Las dunas was rippin this morning. Head high glass. So much fun. I hope the waves follow me. Then maybe yall wldnt b so quick to tell somebody to leve your beach.