LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Swellinfo View Post
    I'm aware of the overcall... New model update (improved accuracy), coming this evening (if no major bugs show up), with updates now 4 times a day.
    New Updates in place NOW...
    I was hoping to get it done before last swell, just didn't happen... But, the accuracy improvement should be very good.

wow...4 times a day!
    Damn right, Micah..you rock!
    Now my compulsive logging onto SI will be less in vein.

Quote Originally Posted by Swellinfo View Post
    New Updates in place NOW...
    I was hoping to get it done before last swell, just didn't happen... But, the accuracy improvement should be very good.
    Model for NoSDCo looks much more like what I would expect with a CAT2 hurricane fixin to plow into Baja. Yippee-Ki-Ay! Call in the rodeo clowns.

Thanks for the hard work man.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by zaGaffer View Post
    Model for NoSDCo looks much more like what I would expect with a CAT2 hurricane fixin to plow into Baja. Yippee-Ki-Ay! Call in the rodeo clowns.

Thanks for the hard work man.
    West Coast actually hasn't been updated yet... But shortly.

Gotta tell you guys.. I'll have to take back my original statement. I went out to seaside heights today and it was spot on. Waist-Chest high with occ. Head high sets. I don't know why everyone slept in today. I swear, I surfed for 6 hours straight (from 6:30-12:30) and there was never more then 5 guys out. Granted there were a few more closeouts then I'd like, but there were definitly some really fun shoulders if you could find them. Great Day.

Quote Originally Posted by idsmashh View Post
    Gotta tell you guys.. I'll have to take back my original statement. I went out to seaside heights today and it was spot on. Waist-Chest high with occ. Head high sets. I don't know why everyone slept in today. I swear, I surfed for 6 hours straight (from 6:30-12:30) and there was never more then 5 guys out. Granted there were a few more closeouts then I'd like, but there were definitly some really fun shoulders if you could find them. Great Day.
    Had a great day yesterday in MD, the call was pretty much spot on...i would have been on it today if I didn't have to pay the billz, but somebody's got to make the ching-ching.

Quote Originally Posted by idsmashh View Post
    Still fun this evening:

my spot in South Jersey was right on for yesterday and today and super fun. maybe drive around to other towns/breaks. or better yet, dont, and go home and complain to your computer...

Images
    so, would you rather have a forecast that is 100% spot on, meaning no surprises whatsoever, or would you rather have a forecast that is pretty good but occasionally misses...which means that every now and then, you get waves you weren't expecting?

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by hanna View Post
    so, would you rather have a forecast that is 100% spot on, meaning no surprises whatsoever, or would you rather have a forecast that is pretty good but occasionally misses...which means that every now and then, you get waves you weren't expecting?

the 100 percent spot on one so i don't waste time or gas...