LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Let the games begin...

So pumped to finally see a little bit of NW in the water. Time to finally start testing out some step ups that I accumulated over this summer.
    Should start to see some life tonight and tomorrow

Anyone else excited?!?

Dude. seriously. Listened to Bird's report this morning while screamin up the 5 and had to let out a big YEEHAH. Sounds like we're gonna get some down here in the Southlands too.

No doubt! Temps are dropping, fresh snow on the peaks, and that means things are starting to heat up in the water...

http://www.stormsurfing.com/cgi/display.cgi?a=goa_wave

http://magicseaweed.com/Alaska-Surf-Forecast/82/
    Last edited by cresto4; Sep 24, 2012 at 03:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Turrtle View Post
    And this is after a week of firing OH surf...I suppose...
    Attachment 5842
    I'll take it. Looks great to me. Wife was sick yesterday, so I stayed at home wth the lillin's and didn't get to paddle out, come 4:30 today I'm gettin' wet.

Images
    NJ surfer here, I hope you guys get some good swell.... east coast is going through a flat spell, so would you guys mind posting up some pictures on this thread when you get a chance? I'd love to see how mother nature treats ya'll.

Have fun!
    -John

yay for swell
    Last edited by Turrtle; Oct 15, 2012 at 05:22 PM.

Images
    WOW thanks!!!! Thats awesome, post anymore you got throughout the week especially when you guys get some big waves for the step ups! Can't wait to see it

problem is grabbing the cam pre-froth sesh...and post-froth sesh Im too pooped...

damn, that is beautiful. Good God, I would give my left nut to live out there.

I'm not the photographer that Turrtle is. I've only got that iPhone 4 iRebuilt n the LifeProof the Mrs gave me for my Bday. Just a beaUtiful fall day, after work. Still trunkin it, but those days are numbered.