LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Sal Masekela / Slater Interview

http://www.redbullsignatureseries.co...w-kelly-slater

Interesting interview. I'm surprised he didn't mention the ISA when talking about non-sponsor driven pro surfing organizations.

Discuss....

Sal is the king of poseurs. cant stand that guy.

Quote Originally Posted by aka pumpmaster View Post
    Sal is the king of poseurs. cant stand that guy.
    I always wondered if I was alone in this opinion. What really pissed me off was when, as played in the Reef Mixed Tape, at the awards ceremony he spewed all that racial BS about Bobby Martinez carrying everybody (non-white) on his back after his "first year on this damn tour"

No arguments there, but he's still way better than Joe Turpel.

Did Sal used to work for MTV or Channel 1? He looks familiar

Quote Originally Posted by McLovin View Post

you should be ashamed of yourself!! you're confusing Sway, mtv reporter and musically-inclined intellectual with Sal, who's... well, just busy being way more extreme than anyone else ever
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by McLovin View Post
    sal is the guy from the xgames.the host or something like that..hes ok..chris cote on the other hand is a collosal douche!!

http://70.32.66.235/dbdown.php .....heats on demand in portugal.from rd 5 and up is epic

Images
    interesting topics...that there might be toxins in sunblock never even occurred to me.

Quote Originally Posted by hanna View Post
    interesting topics...that there might be toxins in sunblock never even occurred to me.
    Hanna, just 'cause I'm obtuse and have mild Asperger's (which helps when programming, but often makes social situations awkward), are you being sarcastic? I haven't watched the interview 'cause our Corp Firewall blocks streaming video, which is another reason I don't follow pro-surfing.

There are all sorts of natural sunscreens, without carcinogens. The Mrs. uses ‘em on the kids and they don’t get burnt. I know they cost and arm and a leg, but they work. I have her just buy the cheap generic stuff for myself.