LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Question....

Well Fitzy, I don't owe ya Jack, but you make it out to San Diego I might hook you up with a homebrew. If I haven't drank it all. That's the problem with brewing your own beer. You always need to brew more beer. It's a vicious cycle. I need to start keggin'.

Acorrdin' to Jack Collins, SwellInfo owes us all money for these posts and our opinions. I have yet to receive my check. However, when I get it, I'm buyin' an Emu and a Wavejet.

The Seattle Sehawks most definitely owe the Greenbay Packers a big fat DUBYA. Perhaps it's Mr Goodell that owns that debt though. Me thinks that the NFL will owe the regular zebras a big, fat thank you.

On a brighter note, I shall receive the FiveGuys Burger that the Gen. Counsel owes me for lunch. At which point, I will owe my waist line an extra-long evening session.

You have 5guys on the west coast?

Quote Originally Posted by McLovin View Post
    You have 5guys on the west coast?
    Yes, with how quickly they have spread, I'm convinced it's not actually run by an affable, burger loving family; but instead by an international cabal with ties to the Grey or possibly the Snake-headed aliens, obviously bent on world domination. Or perhaps, the underwear gnomes finally figured out what Step 2 was.

Personally, I prefer In-N-Out; but it ain’t my dime and I’m not the type to look a gift horse in the mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by zaGaffer View Post
    Yes, with how quickly they have spread, I'm convinced it's not actually run by an affable, burger loving family; but instead by an international cabal with ties to the Grey or possibly the Snake-headed aliens, obviously bent on world domination. Or perhaps, the underwear gnomes finally figured out what Step 2 was.
    See, burger joints bent on world and/or intergalactic domination make me even happier to only eat seafood. That, and the aforementioned waist line thing.

Yes, with how quickly they have spread, I'm convinced it's not actually run by an affable, burger loving family; but instead by an international cabal with ties to the Grey or possibly the Snake-headed aliens, obviously bent on world domination.
    it's worse than that they're former washington redskin football players

Images

Personally, I prefer In-N-Out; but it ain’t my dime and I’m not the type to look a gift horse in the mouth.
    Mmmm In-N-Out...what I miss the most about the West Coast.

No, I'm lucky for what I've got ^^

Images
    guys!!! guys!!! what about the 'question'???

Quote Originally Posted by walkingonh2o View Post
    guys!!! guys!!! what about the 'question'???
    well... it seems as though some people owe me some beers... that's pretty cool. lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Peajay4060 View Post
    Nugent?
    i hadn't heard that in years!
    ted nugent sucks!!!read a book once in a while