LOGIN | REGISTER

Aguadilla Puerto Rico

Anyone ever been here during December and know how the surf is/lodging? We were going to do nicaragua, but prices got super high. Let me know if you have any good inside tips.

search box is your friend.

Lodging is cheap if u find the right spot. The whole north west coast fires all winter time. Barrels so tasty ull wanna leave wherever u are now. Im surprised pr only had one spot in the top 100 best waves in the world. But it has a spot

4x4 is ur best friend here. It makesthe difference between a hundred guys or none

i bet half u guys cant even pronounce aguadilla right!!lol....dont be an ahole and youll be alright.a 4x4 is an absolute must.i know many people who live there,and one phone call from me and youll be writing the next horror story in transworld surf!!have a great time!

Pr best secret

Quote Originally Posted by cepriano View Post
    i bet half u guys cant even pronounce aguadilla right!!lol....dont be an ahole and youll be alright.a 4x4 is an absolute must.i know many people who live there,and one phone call from me and youll be writing the next horror story in transworld surf!!have a great time!
    check out www.vrbo.com #214129 best secret on the island BOARDS INCLUDED!!!!!!!!!!!

Yea respect is a big thing down here. U gotta give it to get it. Theres none of that u gotta earn respect nonsense. It just goes without saying that everybody respects everybody. But if somebody is starin u down. Nod n wave. If they dont do anything back after a couple of nods n waves. Leave. Ive been here for a year n a half n have no regrets. Im dirt poor but i have all the waves anybody cld want.
    N to get people to let u catch sum good waves u gotta hoot n holler tgem into a few. N take sum closeouts but go balls to the wall. Theyll give u some waves to c what ur about. Idk. Im scmeezed n ramblin. If u wanna have sumbody sho u around im ur guy just pm me.

I kno rincon inn has a 45 dollar a nite special

i said if any part of the nhl season is cancelled i wanna use that time to go on a trip. my buddy, and i are planning it currently. we've been to central america twice, and went on day to day trips through the last time which didn't give us enough time to get in the good spots. i got a buddy who goes to rincon every year. i go to oahu with my fiance annually so my buddies and i are considering puerto rico.

Do it man. But ur gonna need more than a few days