LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Man, I wrote a long post but it disappeared.the gist of it was that I stopped pearling when I started to shift my weight to back foot when taking the drop. I also have a soft top longboard. But on big days, I take out the short board.

Hello dear i just want to say you that this is not easy to Riding in bigger waves because you have need for a lot of experience for riding on this bigger waves i was also riding on Kayak not on surfboard because i feel some difficulty to ride on sirfboard and i am actually trained to ride's on Kayak in the bigger waves in ocean so this is a nice fun to alson have a little ride on surfboard in bigger sea waves.....

how to surf ski
    Last edited by Alexis111; Nov 29, 2012 at 08:15 AM.

Is this Jar Jar Binks?

QUOTE=Alexis111;147670]Hello dear i just want to say you that this is not easy to Riding in bigger waves because you have need for a lot of experience for riding on this bigger waves i was also riding on Kayak not on surfboard because i feel some difficulty to ride on sirfboard and i am actually trained to ride's on Kayak in the bigger waves in ocean so this is a nice fun to alson have a little ride on surfboard in bigger sea waves.....[/QUOTE]

Quote Originally Posted by cmurr73 View Post
    Is this Jar Jar Binks?
    11JarJAr.jpg

Meesa thinks so...