LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Lightbulb Monmouth Beach Cam

I know I am going to catch some flak for this but I was wondering if anyone could tell me where the surf cam is for Monmouth Beach, NJ Beach Cam. Not the still cam I know where that one is, I am looking for the one on: thesurfersview.com. Its a live cam and I am only asking so it makes my trips to the beach easier as I live 45 minutes away and like to check things before making the trip if I had an idea where this spot is in relation to the other spots I surf would help greatly. Thank you for the help

Monmouth beach is not a very large town...finger it out.

Quote Originally Posted by iceman1544 View Post
    I know I am going to catch some flak for this but I was wondering if anyone could tell me where the surf cam is for Monmouth Beach, NJ Beach Cam. Not the still cam I know where that one is, I am looking for the one on: thesurfersview.com. Its a live cam and I am only asking so it makes my trips to the beach easier as I live 45 minutes away and like to check things before making the trip if I had an idea where this spot is in relation to the other spots I surf would help greatly. Thank you for the help
    It's in Monmouth Beach. The Belmar one is in Belmar. The Manasquan one is in Manasquan. I hope this helps.

How about we wipe this guys backside for him too

Quote Originally Posted by Sniffer View Post
    Monmouth beach is not a very large town...finger it out.

That sure would be tough to finger out considering the cam is actually not in Monmouth Beach. In fact if you were looking for the Monmouth Beach cam in Monmouth Beach, you would be fingering it out several miles too far north.
    Last edited by foamdust; Sep 26, 2012 at 06:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan7 View Post
    It's in Monmouth Beach. The Belmar one is in Belmar. The Manasquan one is in Manasquan. I hope this helps.
    Survey says... X

...wrong answer.

Hey, can anyone tell me where New Jersey is? THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by iceman1544 View Post

It's actually quite easy to figure out where that cam is if you surf around Monmouth county with any kind of frequency. However, knowing exactly where the cam really is has no relevance to helping you determine if your 45 minute trip to the beach is worth your time. Consider that cam to be Northern Monmouth Co. and the Belmar can Southern Monmouth Co. and that is more than enough information to decide where to go. The name of the cam is incorrect to protect the actual spot. It's already a donkey fest out there.

Quote Originally Posted by surfsolo View Post
    Hey, can anyone tell me where New Jersey is? THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Refuse to write LOL, but I did laugh out loud at this one. Thanks Solo. Also, agree with foamdust. If you see waves on the cam, there are waves. If you are gonna drive 45 minutes, you can check a couple of spots once there, all in the same general vicinity.
    Last edited by Uncle Irish; Sep 26, 2012 at 07:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by foamdust View Post
    It's actually quite easy to figure out where that cam is if you surf around Monmouth county with any kind of frequency. However, knowing exactly where the cam really is has no relevance to helping you determine if your 45 minute trip to the beach is worth your time. Consider that cam to be Northern Monmouth Co. and the Belmar can Southern Monmouth Co. and that is more than enough information to decide where to go. The name of the cam is incorrect to protect the actual spot. It's already a donkey fest out there.

Christ dude, maybe you should just spell it out for him.