LOGIN | REGISTER

Images

Atlantic City contest this Saturday.

This Saturday the first Surfing America Prime East event of the 2012/2013 season will be held at Revel Beach on the North end of Atlantic City. Anyone who lives in the area should try and make it out to show support for this and future events that may be considered. We'll be meeting up at Hot Rod Tattoo Saturday morning around 8 then heading over feel free to swing by if your in town.

http://www.surfline.com/surf-news/co...contest_76481/

Its not revel beach. It's Crystals!
    Im Just sayinnnnn

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Scobeyville View Post
    Its not revel beach. It's Crystals!
    Im Just sayinnnnn
    it's not Crystals - it's Crystal.
    I'm just sayinnnnnnnn

"crystal beach" or "crystals" not crystal

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by dudeman View Post
    "crystal beach" or "crystals" not crystal
    that's actually correct, although we always shortened it to Crystal. i spent my formative years in the Inlet, surfing Crystal, Metro, etc - we left States Ave to the brave lads from Ventnor and Margate, who would venture into the Inlet, hide their keys, paddle out, and hope for the best. the neighborhood was a war zone in the 70's and early 80's, quiet summer evenings by the seaside occasionally punctuated by gunfire...

and my most vivid memory of Crystal was getting sucked out to sea during Hurricane Belle, past the t-jetty into open water and then getting saved by an incoming tide that allowed me a hard 30 minute paddle back into the Inlet, where i dragged myself up onto the beach under the Maine Ave boardwalk and collapsed in the sand. good times

Thanks so much for your information.It is so sorry that this event is going to be held too far from my home