LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Images

Warning all surfers of earth!

I recently received a transmission from a non earth celestrial body that you might be interested in. It reads as follows:

Greetings earthlings! During the last cyclonic episode that occurred in the eastern quadrant of the liquid filled depression running north to south for approximately 20,000 quarsacks. I was picking up negative energy from several life forms that I encountered floating in the primordial soup you call an ocean. For my part I was doing just as I was taught back at home and slithered among the earthlings and attempted to take my fair share of the rhythmic pulses. All in all I behaved as I would on any starlit day on millenniatide (my home planet) and gave little thought to anything but my own enjoyment, which is my right correct? Well to make a long story short I was vibed. Because of this Vibing you must not attempt to visit millenniatide in the near future because you shall be vibed big time.

Sorry I got out of character near the end but I was getting bored with my story, lol.

Images
    Don't feel bad. I made a post this week too that no one commented on.

Im gonna fly my long starship out to your planet and sit waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay outside. lol.

Images
    Ha ha I don't feel bad, just took a break from work and started typing. After I posted it I got second thought about wasting forum space and tried to delete it but couldn't figure out how to do it so here it sits, lol.

Images
    Mrfitz, extra long starships are for kroylocks (that's kook in earthly vernacular) lol.
    Last edited by Zippy; Sep 26, 2012 at 07:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippy View Post
    Mrfitz, extra long starships are for kroylocks (that's kook in earthly vernacular) lol.
    Oh I forgot to mention its a foam top starship.

Ill be the one with the starlit sqimzarks on (inflatable safety devices) Sitting lightyears from the rocky surfaced landing zark........LLIIIGGHHHHHTTTT YYEEEAAARRRRSSSSSSSSS

So long and thanks for all the fish.

Douglas Adams
    requiescat in pace

I'll still vibe all your kook, kroylock, 'umn'choyck..beeajjjj'urrk (couldn't figure out how to make an umlaut work), starship pansyarse fraking skin bags from my home break.

And if y'all think SUP's, wave jets, tow-ins and kayaks are bad..... wait 'till I drop in on you with my freaking Tardis!