LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    lame thread..do any of you losers have a life or is this forum it?

Obviously some of us like science fiction.

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. SouthJettyBill playing poker with Bogeton Wolftucks. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die.

Images
    This forum is it for me.

Quote Originally Posted by zaGaffer View Post
    Obviously some of us like science fiction.

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. SouthJettyBill playing poker with Bogeton Wolftucks. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die.
    Dammit! Why can't I get the god-forsaken umlaut to work!!!!

And follybeahpro, don't you know that an appreciation for sic-fi is a strong indicator of intelligence and creativity? Sure, it may not do anything for your surfing ability--although I'm sure an act of god couldn't even get you past taking straight-handers, but it's still awesome. Thanks for bringing your little girl pants to the party.....

Images
    and........NOYA

Nice to see some people havin fun on here. Still haters come out of the woodwork. Im gonna have to get my imagination firing again cuz this post is fun

Quote Originally Posted by Erock View Post
    Dammit! Why can't I get the god-forsaken umlaut to work!!!!
    ASCII to ASCII
    DOS to DOS

ü == Alt+Fn+129 on any PC

On any decent mobile device, just hold down the letter until the extended ASCII character set appears.

On a Mac, I got no clue.

One nice thing about being an über Nerd, FlexTime and working from a laptop. Dawn Patrol or Evening Sesh. Decisions, decisions. Dawn Patrol this morning; which is why my crazy, workaholic California transplanted arse is still here.

Study hard chillens and be nice to the nerds, someday you might need us to pass Calc III.

We are the music makers,
    And we are the dreamers of dreams,
    Wandering by lone sea-breakers,
    And sitting by desolate streams;

Quote Originally Posted by follybeachpro View Post
    lame thread..do any of you losers have a life or is this forum it?
    Half of my life is surfing and the other half is this forum. The other other half is everything else.

I dont think you quazarks understand.... This guy is obviously a pro.....

im doing all you losers on this thread a favor by "hating" cause it stirs the pot- therefore adding excitement to your pathetic lives..so your welcome. also taking straight handers? cmon bra dont you know im a pro and the only little girl pants coming to the party are your girlfriends but since your talking about sci fi i doubt you even have one