LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    These astroids think that they can go around and vibe anyone in the galaxy! I would rather get stuck in a black hole than to get such a vibing!

Quote Originally Posted by seventy1percent View Post
    These astroids think that they can go around and vibe anyone in the galaxy! I would rather get stuck in a black hole than to get such a vibing!

Vader can vibe HEAVY:
    THA-PINCH.JPG

Quote Originally Posted by aka pumpmaster View Post
    Vader can vibe HEAVY:
    THA-PINCH.JPG
    HA! Classic.

Quote Originally Posted by follybeachpro View Post
    im doing all you losers on this thread a favor by "hating" cause it stirs the pot- therefore adding excitement to your pathetic lives..so your welcome. also taking straight handers? cmon bra dont you know im a pro and the only little girl pants coming to the party are your girlfriends but since your talking about sci fi i doubt you even have one
    i'm honored a pro is taking time out of his busy life to talk down to us

your welcome fredsanders. thats the kind of respect i deserve being a pro and all...

your welcome fredsanders. thats the kind of respect i deserve being a pro and all...
    You're obviously a Ferengi.

and you obviously cant let this thread go..i guess when you have no life to move on to its easy to keep up the whole sci fi **** on a surf forum. maybe you should actually learn to surf so you can have relevance on this site

and you obviously cant let this thread go..i guess when you have no life to move on to its easy to keep up the whole sci fi **** on a surf forum. maybe you should actually learn to surf so you can have relevance on this site
    follybeachpro with all your quips, youre the coolest guy on swellinfo. thats like being the coolest guy with down syndrome.

erock, as far as the ISA goes, the format is interesting but idk if it could attract the best surfers or award the most prize money. their olympic angle is also not that cool to me. Contests are whatever, I watch when the waves are good and to see different waves. Sponsors are involved in videos and contests and surfing has the best contest scene out of the board sports. Need a J-Bay event though.

Images
    holy **** that bogeton wolftucks story was so damn funny. he had to be on acid or something when he wrote that

wow cockeddinri that's so original. where did you come up with that one?? its not hard to be the coolest guy on sell info when your on here with sheep who use lines from movies cause they cant come up with something on their own. but nice try maybe pull your thumb out of your ass and try to think of something better next time..