LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    clemsonsurf.... good one.. had me cracking up

i will check to see what equipment i have, tonight and repost. thanks for the input guys.
    and btw i think it was an hdmi cable that i tried before with some kind of adapter for the macbook. it was whatever the guy at best buy told me to get. all i know is after it didnt work on my samsung i brought it back to best buy and he checked it on a samsung in the store and i think a sony and it did not work on samsung, but worked on the sony.

Glad to help. Let me know what you find out, I love this kind of stuff.

Images
    just think of your flat screen tv as a big monitor - you can hook a computer to it, just like any monitor. add an internet connection and presto! anything on the web can be watched on your tv. it's that simple.

Quote Originally Posted by ClemsonSurf View Post
    I just asked a Mac forum if I should use a thruster or quad set up on a medium period chest high swell.

They didn't know. Why do you pose a computer compatability question on a surfing forum based on what you're watching?

Did you ask the same question to the local animal shelter because you like watching funny cat videos?
    You know, I thought about this and can actually come up with a sensible, non-douche nozzle answer to this (a first for me). Surfers arenít just surfers. Unless youíre a pro we all do something else, right? The wealth of human experience that makes up the surfing community is vast. I know lawyers, teachers, stock and commodity brokers, doctors, clothing designers, airline pilots, landscapers, board shapers, welders, mechanics, engineers and bums who surf. The list goes on and on. I program computers for a living. I bet there are a lot of random questions you could throw against the wall here and get answered. Maybe itís the right place for it, maybe it isnít. Donít bug me none. What kind of funny cat videos are we talking about here?